Thread: Handsome Jaks

Handsome Jaks

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jaks!

What a handsome orange/white boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful and you have the sweetest face with a cute pink nose and splotches around it. No wonder your family fell in love with you!

I'm so glad you were rescued from the shelter, just in the nick of time. It was so stressful being there that you pulled your hair out, and it's hard to believe your previous family would abandon you.

Now you have a loving home with a family who care and love you dearly. You also have five other kitties to hang out with. I hope you and Colby will learn to get along.

The snowmen in the window are really nice, but you are the most beautiful of them all! I see you have taken up skating - I bet you are already a champ!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Have fun on your skating board!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a handsome fellow you are, Jaks! Happy Cat of the Day!

I wish one of your pictures had included Colby so we could judge for ourselves!.

Handsome Jaks

Handsome Jak's you are that for certain and so very fortune to find such a lovely family. I just love your photos especially with the snowman. Sounds like you've gotten a wonderful family. My best to you Jaks!!!!!!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Dearest Jaks, you are adorable! What a gorgeous fellow you are, with that beautiful orange and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, that capture your Purrrsonality and sweetness so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fredericksburg, VA and pet you, and pet your four other rescue-kitty housemates too! I can't,of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me.

And what a story you have to tell! You are the newest of five rescue kitties in your family. They brought you home after you were seen on the web site of the local kill shelter. We thank them so much for rescuing you and for rescuing so many other kitties, too! Now you live in a wonderful home, in which the possibilities are endless. You're learning how to longboard, becoming an avid birdwatcher, and think you may want to be a snowman. You and your dear Purrrsons and other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jaks, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Jaks!

Hi Jaks! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a handsome, personality packed, caramel and cream Shorthair boy you are, THE poster boy for kitty adoption! Like your human, I too can't fathom how a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you came to find himself homeless! Well, thankfully that furever family destined to be yours came to your rescue before the unspeakable could happen, and the rest is happy history! Yes indeedy, the world truly is your oyster now, your possibilities endless, thanks to your humans! Your family truly was blessed, they day they opened up their home and hearts to you, Jaks! And paws crossed, hopefully soon Colby will fall prey to your many charms as well!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Your backstory and heart-melting photos have made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled, action packed day of celebration, honing your longboard skills and bird watching, doing your bestest snowman impersonation, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Jaks, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Hang 10!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Jaks!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Jaks, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet with those beautiful eyes and your long whiskers.
    I am so glad that you were rescued just in time. You settled right in, and you already are a very busy boy. You are an avid bird watcher, you are working on your longboard skills, and you are hanging out with the snow men, and you are not done yet.
    I keep my fingers crossed that you and your "twin" Colby can eventually work out your differences.
    Jaks, you are indeed delightful and beyond special, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Jaks stole my heart, excellent COTD!