Hi Isabella! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, most precious baby Toy Fox x JRT you are, Bella, and oh yes, SO photogenic! Your photos are totally squee worthy, and have melted my heart into a pool of pure mush! You may be small in size, Bella, but you sure pack a whole bunch of spunk, spirit, heart and yes, jumping ability into that wee frame! I'm so sorry to hear that you suffer from demodectic mange; no fun! But hopefully those treatments are helping! But regardless, as you heal, it's clear your condition isn't keeping you from enjoying life, every minute of time with your humans, to the max! What a lucky family is yours, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you! Your humans are in for a ton of fun, watching you grow, sharing so many happy times over the many years to come, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are a tiny treasure, Isabella, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you, seeing all of those utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, jumping for joy, hehe, grooming your mommy and skin sister, cuddling with your daddy on the couch, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bella, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!