Thread: Silly, Special Sykoe

Silly, Special Sykoe

Congratulations Sykoe! You are our dearest Cat of the Day today! Your fur is a mix of fabulous shades of gray, black and white and it makes you a very handsome kitty!
    You are a VERY special part of your mommy's life Sykoe. Your entire family loves you very much, they even love all of the crazy, strange things that you do! Your sneaky nature is one of the many things that makes you unique and special!
    You are also quite a jumper, from what I hear from your mommy. When you were a tiny kitten, you took a gigantic leap off of your moms moms shoulder! It was a crazy idea, but that leap earned you your perfect name Sykoe.
    I am wishing for you and your family a day (and many more days still to come!) full of love and celebration for you Sykoe, your family's life wouldn't be the same without you, and today we are honoring the extra joy and love you bring to the world.
    Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Sykoe!

Dear Sykoe, what a beautiful Lynx Point Siamese boy you are. Your coat with those gorgeous markings looks so soft, and your face with your baby blue eyes is so sweet.
    I love your pictures, you certainly don't look like the runt anymore, and you were too adorable as the snowy white baby.
    You are definitely a character. I think your name is great as a loving tribute to everything you do.
    And you have the right balance of independence and cuddle kitty.
    Sykoe, you are indeed a super special kitty, and I wish you, your doggie siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sykoe!

What a handsome boy you are! Your Lynx Point Siamese coat has such beautiful markings and looks so thick. What a transformation in color since you were a baby! Your nose is so cute with the black around it. You also have beautiful blue eyes and the sweetest face!

Your mom was begging for a black kitty, but her mom turned up up with you, and you certainly are special!

You are a brave boy and quite independent, too. Not even loud noises bother you! At only five weeks old you jumped from your grandmom's shoulder to the floor - but luckly nothing happened to you. And you like climbing up on the fridge - there you can see if any of your favourite food comes out. You also think you can keep your family from going out, if you prevent them from turning the light switch off. LOL! Smart boy you are!

Sykoe, be careful with all those plastic things you like to walk off with, they could be dangerous to you.

How funny that you like your nose to be touched, you even ask for it! But best of all, your family all love you!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime with your doggie friends and celebrate with your family and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Silly Sykoe!

Hi Sykoe! Happy Cat of the Day!

Have a handsome, blue-eyed, Lynx Point Siamese boy you are, breathtakingly beautiful! And oh my gosh, what a precious snow white ("exact opposite") baby you were...squee worthy! You might not have been the pure black baby your human was hoping for, insisting on, but we only need read through to the end of your human's love filled tribute (those fumes soon extinguished) to know that you were the one destined to be hers/his, and what a heavenly, pawsitivey purrfect match it turned out to be! Your humans, and your doggie sibs, are so very blessed, having a high jumping, fun loving, beautiful to the core best furry family member in you, Skyoe! You're a treasure, "the cat's meow," and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your human's loved filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day soiree, being loved on by the ladies, giving and getting kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Sykoe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Doxie brother and sister too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sykoe, what an amazing kitty you are! You were supposed to be a black kitten, but somehow you wound up as a Lynx Point Siamese. Your dear young Purrrson was upset at first, but soon you won his/her heart. All those colors in your soft-looking fur are stunning, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big blue eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them, and how precious to see you as the young kitten you were when you first arrived home. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Wasilla, AK to pet you, and pet all your other kitty and doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but we know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson has one story after another to tell of all your antics and energy. You are a balance of independent and really lovable, doing your own thing most of the time but expecting your daily love from your human sibs. You get along fine with your doggie sibs, and you like to get on top of the fridge. You love plastic lids and bottles and stealing hair ties. (To Sykoe's dear Purrrsons: Please don't let Sykoe play with plastic wrappers, or with hair ties either! Both are very unsafe for kitties: if he were to swallow one or part of one, it could lead to a very serious medical emergency.) You love to give kisses, not licking but pressing your nose firmly against lips, nose and cheeks. You enjoy having your nose touched in general, nibbling on human fingers until you get it poked. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sykoe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitties and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful kitty you are, Sykoe! Happy Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries
    Yep, Sykoe is to die for! What a clever and pretty cat

What a beautiful kitty you are, Sykoe! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana