Thread: Lucky Lucky Pepper

Lucky Lucky Pepper

What a fortunate dog and how wonderful are you to foster such a wonderful dog. You are a special human being. I ache for Pepper's original family but am grateful he's been loved for so many years.

Pepper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	large.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	60354

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I'm sure the hurricane and trip to Georgia was a
    very scary time for you and your previous family.
    So glad you were adopted by a wonderful family.
    You look just like my Bear, who is ten years old.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bear jan 2011.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	60355

Precious Pepper!

Hi Pepper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious BC x boy you are, Pepper! Your thick, long, curly black coat, your floooofy tail, are gorgeous, and that sweet face of yours a total heart-melter! What I wouldn't give to bury my face in your furry neck and cover you with kisses!

We are so very thankful to the Atlanta Humane Society for coming to your and your 1st family's aid following the hurricane, providing you with a safe place to stay when your family was unable to. I can only imagine that your 1st family's decision to allow you to be re-homed was a difficult one, but in the end I do believe they did the right thing by you, and oh my, what a wonderful 12 years it has been, for you and your furever family! Having adopted my girl Peach from a family who sadly, found themselves unable to cover the very costly monthly injections required to keep her alive (she has Addison's disease), I can well relate to your human's concerns when she/he laments...

We ached for his original owners and hope the AHS assured them that he is healthy, happy and much loved
    Fortunately for me, Peach's rescue group kept her former family informed of her well being for a full year, complete with updates from me, and photos. Still, I get teary eyed every now and then, thinking of how they still must miss her, but take comfort in knowing that I'm giving her the best life possible, loving her with every fiber of my being, just as your mom and dad do you!

How blessed your family is, having known your unconditional love and devotion these many years, having a furkid as special as you to call their own! You're a treasure, Pepper, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, spending fun time with your family, napping on the big bed, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Pepper is the best! A good, loving, happy and loyal dog. Give Pepper a big old hug from me please!!

Congrats to Pepper on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana