Thread: Sweet Poppie

Sweet Poppie

Name:  02e.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  164.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    I can see why you are the best dog ever for your person.
    You have the important job of keeping your family happy
    when they are sad.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Poppie!

Be still my heart!!! What an adorable, painfully precious Chi pupperoo you are Poppie, utterly irresistible! It took me forever to get to reading your human's love filled tribute, so taken was I by your bevy of heart-melting photos! If any Chi is capable of turning a non-believer into a fan for life it's you, Poppie!

He's very outgoing and loves people! (I guess he never read the rumors that Chihuahuas are mean, yappy dogs, or if he did, he's set to prove them all false.)
    How lucky your human is, Poppy, having a furkid as sweet and joyful, as loyal and loving as you in her/his life! You're not simply a best friend, a loving companion, you're family! What a treasure you are, Poppie, beautiful inside and out, special in ways too numerous to mention!

He is very special and I would never be able to adequately explain how good of a dog he is! He's the best dog I've ever had!
    Tell you human no worries, Poppie. We can all relate tothat "not enough words..."

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, running till you drop, playing keep away with your squeaky toys, meeting new people and making new friends, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrent! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Poppie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Shades of Meerkat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Poppie could not be more adorable! Every single photo is cuter than the next, what a sweet and darling little DOTD! Poppie made my day!

What an adorable boy Poppie is. I have a Chihuahua mix that is a lover boy too. Always wants to make sure you are happy. I wish you many happy year together.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Poppie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana