Thread: Handsome Rooibus

Handsome Rooibus

Name:  02f.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  328.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful story you shared with us.
    It was hard to pick a picture, they are all so cute,
    but this one just made me smile.
    Sounds like you have a great life with responsibilities
    plenty of friends, but especially LOVE.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Ravishing Rooibus!

Cockadoodle doooooo and happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Rooibus!

Be still my heart!!! What a GORGEOUS, simply ravishing rooster you are, Rooibus, beautiful in body and in heart! Speaking of heart, after reading your most touching backstory, poring over all of your fabulous, squee worthy photos, my heart's melted into a pool of pure mush!

Now, as for your former people at that farm who had no use for a boy! Well, needless to say, their loss is your human mommy's, your flock's HUGE gain! Talk about a best feathered friend! Then again you're SO much more than that, Rooibus! You're family, mentor and teacher to your underlings, a boy with a host of responsibilities to fulfill, including watching over the hens, protecting them and keeping them safe...and dry! What a boy, and no doubt you're going to make one terrific rooster daddy down the line!

Great thanks to your human mommy for stepping in after the sad passing of your( very beautiful!) hen mommy, welcoming you into her big, happy, feathered family (which will soon include sister Sugar-Star)! You're just too special for words, Rooibus, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your family is one lucky lot, having you in their lives!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to claw off a note to us, sweetheart! Meeting you has been pure joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your human mommy, watching over the entire flock, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Rooibus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Phoebe, Penny, Marley, Phoenix and Dweezil too!

Hard to pick just one. But yes...those feet! So precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Rooibus has certainly become a fine looking, big chicken. No wonder Mum is so proud, I am proud you are a British Columbian like us too! Sure hope Rooibus celebrates a special day, he is clearly a very special chicken indeed! Outstanding POTD!

Happy Pet of the Day, handsome Rooibus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    You still have lovely, big feet Rooibus!

Congratulations, Rooibus, on being POTD! You are so handsome (and a real cutie as a baby!) It's because of sweet babies like yourself that I'm a vegetarian! You're whole family is gorgeous. We're so glad you have a human Mommy who loves you and truly appreciates you! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net