Dearest Streifi, what a beautiful boy you are! Your Grey Tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the lovely big eyes. You are absolutely gorgeous in both of those great photos, being held and hugged by your dear young person. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany and pet you, and pet your kitty housemate Krawitzel, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and Krawitzel live in your family's gardenhouse. Your dear person found you when you were only four weeks old and your mother wasn't there. He/she took very good care of you, and now you are quite healthy. You are very sweet, rubbing around her legs when she comes to the garden. You always like to eat, and once you've eaten, you sleep for one or two hours. Sometimes you and your dear person play with balls in the garden. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Streifi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young person and Krawitzel and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.