Thread: Darling Dory

Darling Dory

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dory!

What a pretty girl you are! Your orange/white coat is so beautiful and soft looking, and you have the sweetest face!

I'm so glad you got away from your first family and ended up in a loving home where you are spoiled rotten, just like you deserve! You had a bit of a rough start, but now you are happy and playful, zooming around the conservatory and don't have to worry about a thing... except perhaps getting your medicine up your nose every morning!

You wake up your mom and dad by sticking your nose in their faces, and they get the hint it's time for your breakfast. Your favourites are chicken and turkey, and your mom boils drumsticks for you. I see you help your mom on the computer, too - love your blog!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

How adorable!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Dory, what a precious little orange kitty girl you are! You are absolutely adorable with that orange tabby fur with white trim and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes. My orange tabby with white trim girl Sparkler says "Hello, meow!" Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. And how nice to see you relaxing with your dear Meowmie in that one! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Leicester, England to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me

And what an inspiring story you have to tell! You are quite young and have already been quite a traveler. Your dear Purrrents originally adopted you from some not-very-nice people in Manchester, New Hampshire when you were very young. You went home with them to Seattle, and then Dad's work transferred you all to the U.K. You were very ill when you first joined the family, but thanks to loving care you are now happy, playful and chunky. You zoom around the conservatory not worrying about anything. You love your mousey toy and feathers! You wake your dear Purrrents every day at the crack of dawn until they get up and feed you. You don't like closed doors or bathroom noises or getting medications up your nose each morning. You and your dear Purrrents love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dory, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of boiled chicken drumsticks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I love Dory and all her photos!! What an excellent wee, orange and beautiful, stripy COTD!

Precious Dory!

Hi darling Dory in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

Your beautiful marmalade self, your squee worthy photos, your mommy's love filled tribute and your pawsitively pawsome, awesome, pawsomekitty.com website have me smiling from ear to ear, my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!

You certainly had a horrible start a life, Dory! But oh baby, just look at your happy, healthy, high flying beautiful self now! From horrible New Hampshire to happy Seattle to living the good life in your mommy's lap (literally, hehe) there in the UK, yours is a rags to riches story for the ages! But oh my gosh, your very own conservatory to explore? I'm SO jealous!

What a lucky family is yours, Dory, having a kitty furkid as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, darling Dory, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a feather filled, chicken and turkey rich, fun and love filled day, playing with your beloved Mousie, cuddling with your mommy and daddy, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dory, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Me and my mommy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dory, what a beautiful orange tabby girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those pretty green eyes couldn't be any sweeter.
    Your pictures are so adorable. I love your "fish bed".
    I am glad that your parents rescued you from a bad situation and nursed you back to health.
    You are a well-traveled and busy kitty, playing with feathers and your mousey, and you have very specific taste, chicken and turkey. And, of course, you dislike your medicine up your nose and closed doors, a no-no for most kitties.
    Dory, you are a most special girl, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a beautiful orange tabby you are dear Dory.
    You had a bad start, but now have a good life and are well loved.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana