Thread: Sweet Squeaker

Threaded View

Sweet Squeaker

Dearest Squeaker, what an adorable fellow you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy grey fur that looks so soft, and the sweet, sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. You are gorgeous in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Sahuarita, AZ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a hair-raising story you have to tell! We are so glad for and grateful to your dear Purrrson for rescuing you from that horrendous place in which your litter-mate siblings had all already died. I am so sorry for those little souls, who are now healthy and happy at the Rainbow Bridge. Your dear Purrrson brought you to your wonderful Purrrmanent home, with you squeaking all the way. Ever since then, you have done just fine! You communicate with different squeaks that have different meanings to her/him. You love taking your supervised trips to the back yard, nibbling the scarce grass, and rolling on the patio dirt to soak in all the warm Arizona sun. You also enjoy hiding in the back bushes, instantly turning into a jungle cat. Your dear Purrrson has had the best relationship with an animal ever with you. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Squeaker, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Your Angel siblings are all rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-29-2018 at 03:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery