Thread: Sweet Squeaker

Hybrid View

Squeaker - have you been told lately that you are gorgeous

Congratulations on your cat-of-the-day selection. Feel free to post more pictures of yourself - any time

Dear Squeaker, what an absolutely beautiful longhair girl you are. You are so soft and fluffy looking, and your face, with those astonishing blue eyes, is so sweet.
    Nobody could ever guess under what terrible circumstances you and your siblings were born. I am very sorry that you lost all of them.
    Your person arrived just in time, and you two formed an unbreakable bond. What a wonderful relationship you two have. You have "squeaky" conversations and you show endless love. You turn into a jungle cat in the backyard, soak in the sun and nibble on grass.
    Squeaker, you are a most precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a lovely long haired tabby you are, Squeaker. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Squeaker

What a beautiful kitty you are, sweet little squeaker! With your dazzling silvery grey fur and mesmerizing blue eyes. Though you had a rough beginning to your life, you and your owner were destined to be together from the start and I'm overjoyed that you found each other and have had twelve wonderful years together. You each lighten up each other's lives! I am wishing you many more years to love and "squeak" at your owner