Thread: Perky Piper

Perky Piper

Piper is definitely a highly intelligent girl. A combination of two really smart heading breeds. I can see why you love her. It's really evident that she is indeed deserving of the Dog of the Day and probably a lifetime. She's been a huge asset to you and your wife during difficult times. Extra treats today.....and maybe a kong toy to keep her away from that paperwork.

Piper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful, happy girl you are.
    So many wonderful pictures of you.
    Glad you make life much more happy for your family.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Piper!

Hi Piper! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous BC x Belgian Malinois girl you are, beautiful not only in your stunning good looks, but in spirit and heart as well!

As if your proud daddy's love filled, heartwarming tribute were not recommendation enough, just look at all of those incredibly beautiful, heart-melting photos!!! You sure know how to strike a pose, Piper, and just look at that stunning scenery!

Endless thanks to your daddy for his service to our country, and to you, sweetheart, for your service, keeping your mommy, Raine, safe here on the homefront during his absence, helping to heal her heart after losing a loved one, comforting her during those sad and lonely days with your unconditional love! You and your daddy are both heroes in my book!

Piper has been Raine's saving grace and has filled both of our lives with so much love and joy, showing her unconditional love for life to everyone around her.

How blessed your mommy and daddy are, having a beautiful, smart, adventure seeking, loyal and loving furkid and best friend in you, Piper! You're just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out, every furever family's dream doggie!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Piper! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a full filled, action packed day of celebration, taking a hike and playing Frisbee, cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Go easy on those "papers!"
    ) Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Piper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to kitty Enzo and all of your fur siblings too!

Me and my dad!!!

What stunning scenery!

Action shot!

No words needed!

Border Collie, Belgian Malinois mix

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Piper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Piper is a beauty alright, one of a kind. She looks so shiny and healthy, full of life! Spectacular DOTD!

Thank you for all the kind words! Really, means alot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidhoniker View Post
    Thank you for all the kind words! Really, means alot!!!
    Glad you joined us! It's always nice when people get to see their human's responses! She's a beauty, but you know that!
    I've Been Frosted