Thread: Pretty Uni

Pretty Uni

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You and your family have the best of both worlds.
    You live in the wild, but still have humans to care for you.
    It's so nice that all of the neighbors have chosen NOT to hunt
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Uni!

Hi Uni! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful girl you are, Uni. Your human's love filled tribute, your photos, have my heart melted into a pool of pure mush!

Just a few days ago we had the great pleasure of meeting and honoring your deer mommy, beautiful Madeleine, and now it's your turn, Uni! As I told your human mommy and deer mommy Madeleine the other day, it's so wonderful how you all are able to enjoy the best of all worlds...visiting with your humans, munching on yummy treats out on the porch, curling up in that doggie bed or out in your shed, playing in the yard, knowing the love and companionship of humans as well a host of animal friends! You've even managed to capture the hearts and minds of all in your rural neighborhood, many of them bringing you treats! Even the hunters are committed to keeping you and your deer family safe! How special you all must be, to be SO loved!

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed meeting you all, reading all about your wonderful, carefree, love filled life, the joy and happiness you bring to so many! You're a gem, Uni, a treasure, and your family so very lucky to have a family member as special as you in their lives, along with mommy Madeleine and twin brother Peppet, big brother Bambi, and big sister Honey Suckle Rose, of course!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Uni! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, munching on grapes, cheese curls, cereal, apples, corn, bananas and whole wheat bread on your porch; playing with your assorted farm friends; napping in your doggie bed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you and your entire deer family, precious Uni, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful White Tailed Deer you are, Uni!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a sweet deer you are, Uni! We were able to meet your deer mommy Madeleine several days ago and now we get to meet you! You are enjoying living in the wild but you also have a place to be with your special people! Perfect! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Uni!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Unicorn is an amazing POTD.

Congratulations, Uni, on being POTD! You are GORGEOUS with the face of an ANGEL! Thank God you and your sweet family are SAFE from heartless hunters!! Sending love and prayers for your whole family to have long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. GO VEGGIE!