Thread: Fabulous Fonz

Fabulous Fonz

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Fonz!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy Tabby coat is beatiful and so is your green eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

Living an outdoor life with other alley cats, you one day noticed a door was open, and you moved right in, plopped down on a kitchen chair, and the rest is history! I think you could tell your mom/dad loves cats, and you let her/him pet you immediately. You simply adopted each other. Since then, you have moved to another neighborhood, but I hope the other kitties found loving homes, also.

You're a champion bug catcher and quite a skilled fence jumper, and you have your way with the ladies, both feline and human. But then, who could resist your sweet personality!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your mom/dad. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Fonz, a.k.a. Fonzie, what a gorgeous Longhair Tabby you are! You are so handsome with that long, thick, soft-looking fur coat and that sweet face with the long, LOOOONG whiskers and ear-tufts (I love those ear-tufts!) and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It is so nice to see you all ready for St. Patrick's Day, and then from above with you looking up at the camera, and then you as a young boy having a snooze. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Montréal to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You first saw your dear Purrrson's open door walked in, and made yourself right at home. You were one of a group of community cats, and we join in with Randi hoping they all found loving homes too. You let yourself be petted right away, and moved along with your Purrrson to another home. You are an outdoor adventurer and like to jump fences and catch bugs. Other times you enjoy sleeping. Like your TV namesake you are a mellow, chill cat who has a way with the ladies, both feline and human. You are your dear Purrrson's little lovebug, and you and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fonzie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Fonz sure is great! What a heart stealer, smooth. I loved seeing Fonz as COTD, what a sweet and smart character. Sending lotsa love to fabulous Fonz.

Fabulous Fonz!

Howdy Fonz! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and early St. Paddy's Day wishes too! How precious you look in your St. Patrick's Day finery! What a gorgeous, long haired Tabby boy you are, Fonz, the ultimate, consummate furball! Reading your heartwarming homecoming story, lyrics, courtesy of Joe Cocker, the beloved songster, come to mind...with just a bit of a twist (kitchen, not bathroom, door not window...)

He came in through my kitchen door, which had been left open due to the sweltering Montreal summer, and just jumped up and plopped himself down onto one of the kitchen chairs. He let himself be petted and just basically stayed there. As a friend says, he adopted me. When I moved to another neighborhood, I took him with me
    Let's just say you knew just where and with whom you were destined to be, and the rest is happy history! How blessed your human is, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! You do your beloved, mellow, laid back and chill namesake proud!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, fabulous Fonz, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Fonz, what a handsome longhair tabby boy you are. You look so soft in all your fuzziness, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes, wonderfully matched by your St Paddy's Day hat.
    I'm glad that your alley cat life is behind you. You knew how to pick your forever family by just plopping down on their kitchen chair, and now you are a homebody with occasional outdoor adventures, and you are also supplementing your meals at the neighbors'.
    Your person also mentioned that you are a lady's man. Well, I'm definitely hooked.
    Fonz, you are indeed a fabulous kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a smart tabby kitty you are, Fonz; you pick you own family.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana