Thread: Awesome Arwen!

Awesome Arwen!

Arwen, I am so sorry you lost your brother. I hope you and your humans share lots of cuddles and hugs and console each other.

What a cute kitten you were! I would have loved to watch you and Tom play when you were little - I bet it was wonderful.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and I wish you many more healthy and happy years with your people.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Arwen, also known as Sweetie Pie or just Sweets, what a beautiful, stately lady kitty you are! You're a gorgeous Maine Coon with long soft fur with white down your chest and white boots, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Bramhall, Cheshire, UK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your brother were part of a litter of six and joined your human family together more than 14 years ago. You were shy and quiet at first but over time became more vocal and active. You've made your dear Purrrsons smile with all your energy and antics. You have long conversations with them. When younger, you enjoyed fetching and carrying small objects (and hiding them from Tom), and also hanging over stairs, chairs, the ironing board, and window ledges. In addition, you've enjoyed being chased and still do. You're getting on in years now and have slowed down some, but you eat well, like to go out for short strolls around the garden, and occasionally chase a squirrel. So, you're still pretty fit for your age. Sadly, your family lost your dear beloved Tom a few months ago to cancer, and you all miss him. You and they and Tom Angel all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Arwen, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Tom Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Arwen!

What a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are! Your coat is exeptional fluffy and looks so soft, and your green eyes are beautiful! You also have the sweetest face.

You have lived with your family and your brother, Tom, all these years, but sadly Tom went to the Rainbow Bridge recently - I'm sure you all miss him.

Although you are fifteen now, you still like to go out for strolls in the garden, explore and chase squirrels, and what fun you've had getting your family to chase you up the staircase, and then plop down on the bed to get some tummy rubs. I can also picture you hanging over stairs, chairs and window sills when you were younger.

As you as are growing older, you have become more vocal, like many cats, so you have long conversations witht your mom/dad - and surely lots of cuddle sessions, too. They love you very much!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sweet Arwen

Dearest Arwen, or maybe you prefer sweets or sweetie pie!
    I can understand the sadness you feel for your sweet brother Tom, and you have every right to feel that way. I would too if I were you.
    But hopefully you are still happy and have especially fun times when you are playing chase with your mommy/daddy!
    You are very photogenic! Thank you for the great poses! And I think that the last picture is from your kitten hood? Am I right? You were (and still are!) adorable! And your beautiful multicolored fur and golden eyes are stunning!
    Enjoy this day beautiful Arwen/Sweetie pie/ Sweets! I know that Tom will send you lots of love from his new home in the rainbow bridge!
    Have a love-filled day Arwen!

Dear Arwen, what a most beautiful Maine Coon girl you are. Your long flowing coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those long whiskers and your cute ear tuffsies.
    I am so sorry that you lost your beloved brother Tom. He was your life long companion and friend, and it is only natural that you miss him very much.
    Now you are even closer to your person, and you two have long conversations about nothing and everything. Even though you have some arthritis, you still chase the occasional squirrel and you still have a good appetite and enjoy your tummy tickles.
    Arwen, aka Sweetie Pie or Sweets, you are a very special girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and keep enjoying your golden years.
    I know that Tom is celebrating with you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Stunning Arwen!

Hi Arwen, a.k.a "Sweets," a.k.a 'Sweetie Pie," in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful Maine Coon kitty you are! Your coat and coloring are magnificent! And how lucky you are, having such a talented photographer for a human! Your photos take my breath away!

But yes, I do sense just a touch of melancholy in those gorgeous green eyes. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your human on the passing of your much loved brother, Tom. Thankfully you and your human have one another to lean on, to turn to for comfort.

You may be slowing down just a tad, Arwen, but it's clear you're still enjoying life to the max...strolling in your garden, chasing the occasional squirrel, eating well, and most of all, enjoying the company of your devoted human! How blessed your human is, having known your love and devotion these many, many years, with hopefully many more yet to come. You truly are a treasure, Arwen, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those GORGEOUS photos with us! Meeting you tonight, having the honor of paying tribute to one most deserving seasoned kittyzen, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Arwen, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Maine Coon kitty you are, Arwen. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, beautiful sweetie pie Arwen! Happy Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries
    Arwen is the most beautiful COTD! Kisses and a long and healthy future to darling Arwen!