Thread: Darling Daisuki

Darling Daisuki

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Daisuki!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and your green eyes are beautiful! You also have the sweetest face.

You are a clever girl, and very busy checking out new boxes, playing fetch with your sparkly pom pom ball, and you're not afraid of water, but will jump in the bathtub to play with rubber ducks. You also chase candy wrappers and open doors - even the ones with round knobs. I'm very impressed with all your skills. I think you are spoiled girl, just as you should be!

IYou're affectionate to your family, but if strangers come to your house, you chase them out, when you're ín that mood. LOL!

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats and lots of lcuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Daisuki, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. You are very soft looking, and your face is adorable with those big eyes, and I think I see that adorable tongue in your second picture.
    You are a busy girl. Your most important job is guarding the house to make sure your family is safe.
    Your favorite hobbies include taking baths, playing with boxes and candy wrappers, and keeping yourself pretty with your vanity mirror and comb.
    Daisuki, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Daisuki, what an utterly beautiful girl you are! You are adorable! You are so cute in those great photos, first one with a big yawn, second with what looks like your sweet little tongue just peeking out at the bottom. Your Tabby-mix is so pretty and looks so soft, too. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Hammond, IN to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are so full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics, such as fetching and retrieving, finding anything that they think they've hidden away, even opening round doorknobs! You are very girly with your vanity mirror and comb and little Monukoru Boo Piggy pillow and pink and blue beds. You also love baths and hop in the tub when you want one. You came to your Purrrsons with the name Isabella, but you decided you didn't like that and chose 'Daisuki', which means "I like you" in Japanese, instead. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Daisuki on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And may I say, "Daisuki, Daisuki!" to you!

Last edited by phesina; 01-23-2018 at 06:35 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Daisuki!

What a gorgeous Tabby kitty you are, sweetheart! I smiled from ear to ear, reading your penchant for primping! YOU, Daisuki, are one most pampered puss, the ultimate *girly girl*

She's very girly as well. She has her own little vanity mirror and comb in her kitty condo and uses it daily by herself. Her favorite colors alternate between pink and blue and she has a little Monukoru Boo Piggy pillow bed she sleeps on by one of the windows. She loves baths and will hop in the tub when she wants one and mew. She loves playing with her rubber duckie in the tub during her baths.
    Talk about living in the lap of luxury! hehe Good on you, having your humans wrapped firmly around those precious paws of yours! What a lucky family is yours, having a kitty furkid as unique (almost...dog like!), as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Daisuki! You're a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Daisuki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! P.S..."I like you' too, hehe

Being spoiled is hard work!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Daisuki is a very unusual and unique cat! In a very good way of course, I am sure you would not change a hair as she is perfection! I sure hope that Daisuki has a fantastic, fun day! She is so delightful.

What a gorgeous girl you are, Daisuki! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations beautiful Daisuki, on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana