Thread: Asha with the huge smile

Asha with the huge smile

It is quite the smile. The first thing that caught my eye. Very pretty dog.

Beautiful Asha!

Hi gorgeous Asha from Down Under! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a welcome sight your bevy of beautiful, heart-melting photos, your million mega watt smile is on this dark and rainy day! (Even your warm, soulful, brown eyes are *smiling*) You clearly are one happy, happy pup! No wonder you're your human's go to model for those sketches; you're a natural! Not sure why you were considered "the odd one out" of your litter, but this we know for sure. Your humans are one lucky bunch, having a furkid as beautiful and smart, as athletic and joyful, as loyal and loving as you, Asha! You're the complete pup package, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, playing tug o war, running till you drop, hehe, munching on some yummy cheese, giving and getting kisses, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Asha, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Pure love!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Asha

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 106
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You do have a beautiful smile.
    I can see that you like to have your picture taken.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Asha surely has the most beautiful smile ever! Seeing her pics filled me with joy, really, she's irresistable this one!!

Congrats to pretty Asha for being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana