Thread: Sweet Spooky

Sweet Spooky

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Spooky!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and shiny, and you look gorgeous in your red bow. Your amber colored eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

Let me first say I'm so glad your family are voluteering at an animal shelter.

Somehow you had ended in a man's barn, he didn't want you, so you were given to your family, and while they intended to bring you to the shelter, they just could not let you go... of course!

With your family, you have turned into the most loving and palyful kitty they could wish for, and of course, they love you to bits! You love snuggling under blankets and chasing the laser pointer dot. You have become a fan of TV, hitting the screen when things move How funny that you like white bread so much, but I think you better eat some proper cat food.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration... you are already dressed for it, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Absolutely gorgeous!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Spooky, what an utterly gorgeous beauty you are! That ebony fur is so sleek and shiny and obviously well cared for, and what a sweet face you have with that shiny black nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty in every one of them, especially with your bright red bow there. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Washington State to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate Kitty, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons volunteer at a local animal shelter, and we thank them so much for their help for so many creatures. One day they saw a Facebook post about a lost cat in the area. They went to get the cat and then kept him for the weekend, with the idea of bringing him to the shelter the next week. Needless to say, they were foster failures, and you wound up there in your Purrrmanent Furrrever home! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, with the most calm, playful, and loving temperament of any cat your dear Purrrson had ever met. You like to snuggle under piles of blankets and chase laser lights and watch TV. You love white bread and will even tear a loaf bag open if your Purrrsons leave it where you can get it. You and they and Kitty all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spooky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-22-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Spooky!

Hi Spooky! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a hunky, handsome ebony boy you are, Spooky, and looking quite dapper in that spiffy, red bow tie!
    And just look at those huge, sparkling amber eyes...stunning!

Endless thanks to your furever family for their dedication to rescue, for opening up their home and hearts to one extra special boy! We can only imagine how you came to be homeless, but for sure you and your family were meant to be! As your proud human says, you are special in ways too numerous to mention! But this we know for sure. You're beautiful inside and out, in looks and in personality, the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for! And no doubt you are every bit as grateful for your humans as they are for you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Spooky! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, chasing that laser light and snuggling under a pile of blankets, watching TV with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Spooky, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kitty, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Spooky, what a gorgeous black boy you are. You're so shiny and soft looking, and your face is so sweet. Your red bow is so becoming, and it brings out the sheen of your coat.
    I'm glad that your family decided to keep you. Black kitties especially have a harder time to be adopted.
    And you turned out to be the best cat ever.
    You are calm, playful and loving, much to your older sister's dismay. You also like to snuggle under blankets and chase the laser pointer. You are a foodie, you especially like white bread, and now you have added television to your hobbies.
    Spooky, you are perfection, and I wish you, Kitty and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Spooky is magnificent, I am sure he will only get better with age, I can just tell. Spooky has the most fabulous coat ever, I hope he and his loving peeps enjoyed a wonderful day!

Hello, handsome Spooky! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful panther kitty!

From Spooky to Spooky

Talk about Spooky! He looks just like my Spooky. The only differences are that my Spooky is 17 years old and has one white whisker. I hope you have as many purrfectly wonderful years as we have had.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Spooky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Spooky

Spooky what a wonderful story of your adoption how you were found neat a barn. WOW! Your names fits you as well as your handsome ribbon. Congratulation on your very day Spooky. BOO!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]