Thread: Cute Carly

Cute Carly

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Carly!

What a gorgeous grey girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and your green eyes are beautiful! You also have the sweetest face.

It took some time before you trusted your family, but with patience and love, you began to relax and have turned in to an affectionate girl.

I'm so sorry Cameo didn't come back with you after your two weeks adventure, and I bet you miss her as much as your family.

Your mom kept the feeding up and sat with you to get you used to eating around her. The two of you had quite the conversation going every night, and now have a very close bond. I hope you will stay close to the house and be safe in the future!

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Carly, what a beautiful gray shorthair girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face with those mesmerizing green eyes is so sweet.
    What a heartbreaking, yet heartwarming story you have to tell. Because of your mom's endless dedication and love, you and Cameo finally became comfortable to be around humans. You two still decided to wander off, and after two weeks, you returned without your sister.
    You and your mom comforted each other, and became inseparable. You love to be scratched behind your ears, and even roll over.
    Carly, you have come such a long way. I hope that, one day, you can became used to being an indoor kitty so you can stay safe and warm.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Carly, what a beautiful girl you are! Such pretty grey fur, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Virginia to pet you, and pet your dear missing sister Cameo, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you, and would pet Cameo too if she could, for me .

What a touching story you have to tell of approach and love and loss. Your family adopted you and Cameo to be barn cats. You were both very scared, but over time as your dear Purrrson spent more time with you, you became more comfortable with her. After a while you were allowed to roam free. You both came around, but then you were both gone for some two weeks. Then you came back, and your Purrrsons and you made meowing noises at each other. You re-joined the family, but sadly Cameo has still not returned. You miss her very much, but at least you have each other to love. We know your dear Purrrsons and you all love each other very much, and we hope some day you will decide to come inside and keep warm and safe! And we also hope Cameo will come home some day or else that she now has another warm, safe place to live. What a wonderful loving family you belong to!

Congratulations, darling Carly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, and Cameo, too, some way or other, are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and some extra-special ear-scritches.

Last edited by phesina; 01-21-2018 at 06:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Carly!

Greetings, Carly! Happy Cat of the Day!

My heart melted, reading your human's love filled tribute to you and sister Cameo. Your transformation from wary and mistrusting kitty to the happy, confidant, loving girl we meet here today is testament to the power of time and patience, devotion and unconditional love!

I'm so, so sorry to hear that Cameo never returned, following your and her extend cat-cation! We can only hope that she somehow found her way to safe refuge, a loving home. But oh, how your humans' heart must have bust with joy, the day you returned! Still, a bittersweet reunion it was, your returning without your sister by your side. But who knows, maybe one day she will return, and what a happy day of reunion that would be. Until then, you and your family have one another to love on and lean, to turn to for comfort.

How blessed your humans are, having a best furry family member in you, Carly! And hopefully (paws crossed!), maybe one day down the road you'll decided the indoor life is the life for you, safe and sound! Just look at that photo of you atop that soft, cushy, comfy bed! Now that's living the good life! hehe Until then, keep up the good work, bringing so much love and happiness to your humans' lives! You're a treasure, Carly, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Endless thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, along with all of your heart-melting photos! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're home, safe and sound, enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Carly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm home!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Carly is a perfect beauty, no question about it! I am so very sorry you lost Cameo, that must have been so very hard on everyone. It is a great joy that Carly is with you still and is our very wonderful and special COTD!

Carley is very beautiful and I am sorry Cameo never returned.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, lovely Carley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana