Thread: Handsome Snagglepoose!

Handsome Snagglepoose!

Hello, handsome Snagglepoose in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a sweet, big kitty guy you are! Your orange and white fur looks so clean and soft, I would like to gently pet you! I like your white pawsies, too! Since I can't pet you- I hope your meowmie will give you some cuddles for me, or maybe a tummy rub if you like them. You are irresistible!

You came home as a young kitten, and at first you chose to hide. Then you adjusted to your new home and family You let meowmie know when you need cuddling, and you even sleep in the big bed at night! You are a big kitty now with a strong purr - and you are a good companion to your doggie buddy, Pennie! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Snagglepoose!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-20-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Snagglepoose!

What a handsome orange/white boy you are! Your coat looks so soft - it looks like you have a white scarf around your neck. You have beautiful amber colored eyes and the sweetest face!

At only five months old you came to your family and have grown from a skinny little kitten to a gorgeous big boy. After hiding for a few days, you soon realised what a nice family you had found - and eventually, Sugar Pop accepted you. I send my sympathy to you and your family for the loss of her - and for the loss of Kornflake.

Although you are not a lap cat, you still get on the bed to sleep with your mom/dad, but when you take off from atop of your mom/dad, they sure notice you! But, you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Snagglepoose, what a handsome orange shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and your face with those amber eyes is so sweet.
    I'm sorry that your pal Sugar Pop passed away, especially after you two started tolerating each other.
    You were small and skinny when you found your forever home, but now you are a healthy 20 pounds. Even though you never turned into a lapkitty, you get all your cuddles and lovies in the middle of the night, on top of your person. And your purr is as loud as a Harley Davidson.
    Snagglepoose, you are a wonderful kitty, and I wish you, Pennie (DOTD on Jan 17) and your parents a great day full of celebration (wow, 2 celebrities under on roof), and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Snagglepoose, you are handsome indeed! Such a good-looking orange-and-white guy you are! My orange and white girl Sparkler says "Hello, meow!" Thanks for sharing those great photos with us! In that last one, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lady Lake, FL to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub that tum (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrson from a woman who rescues dogs, and how good of your Purrrson to choose a rescue kitty! You were only five months old, and you were very timid and hid at first. You got over that fear soon, and now you are very affectionate, on your on terms. You haven't been a "lap cat,” and you decide when you want your cuddles and hugs. Now, in the middle of the night, it's not a surprise for your dear Purrrson "to feel this moose of a cat using my body as a catapult to get off the bed!" You're now a big healthy 20-ish pound cat, and your purr is as loud as a Harley Davidson! Your dear Purrrson loves his/her Snagglepoose, and you love her/him back just as much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snagglepoose, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Kornflake and Sugar Pop Angels are rejoicing at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Snagglepoose!

Hi Snagglepoose! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby boy!

I knew the moment I read "Kornflake," that you had to be brother to our very recent DOTD honoree, Pennie! How proud your human must be, having two beloved furkids inducted into the Pet Talk Hall of Fame!

You're just too precious for words, Snagglepoose! Those mittened white paws of yours, so daintily crossed, that sweet expression on your beautiful face, are beyond heart-melting! Endless thanks to your human for opening up her/his home to such a deserving kitty! And oh, how you're thrived under your human's love and care! A big, happy and healthy boy you are, for sure! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you! How lucky you are to be so loved! Every kitty should be so blessed! Sound like a perfect pairing to me!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, see your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Snagglepoose, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Belly up!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hey, eeek! Almost missed seeing Snagglepoose today. That would definately have been a tragedy, Snagglepoose is so lovely! Clearly every single thing about this cat is delightful and sweet.

Snagglepoose says thanks

Snagglepoose says thanks for all the nice words. He surely is a beauty. he was so thin when i got him and now he's a gorgeous little cow!! lol

How nice it is to see someone who nominated their cat become a member and reply to the posts.

Welcome Pennie's Mom! Give Snagglepoose some tummy rubs for me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.