Thread: Beautiful Zoe

Beautiful Zoe

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Zoe!

What a handsome fluffy boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and you have the most stunning green eyes - and such a sweet face! Although you turned out to be a boy, Zoe is a great name for you.

You are having fun running around at night, playing, and when your family wake up, you are right there to give them kisses. In return you get some belly rubs, I'm sure. That fluffy belly of yours looks irresistable and your tail is very impressive!

In the daytime, it's time for some naps, but you also like sit by the window and watch the world outside... when you're not busy checking on your family's shoes in the closets.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Zoe, what a handsome boy you are. Your oh so fluffy coat looks so soft and toasty, and you have such a cute face.
    I know a male kitty named Zoe, too, so you are in good company.
    Even though you are a senior kitty (you don't look like one), you are young at heart, playing all night and relaxing all day. You love to give kisses and hiding between your parents' shoes. You also watch the world go by from the window, and you air your fabulous belly fluff. How about belly rubs?
    Zoe, you are a most special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Zoe is a beauty! What an awsome cat and his coat is so very divine. Hope his day is fantastic!

Beautiful Zoe!

Hi Zoe! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby...boy!

What a big, beautiful, oh so flooooofy boy you are, Zoe! Oh, what I wouldn't give to plant some kisses on that soft, furry belly! And yes, with a coat that magnificent, understandable, your pawrent's umm, "confusion!"

Just love that photo of you gazing so wistfully out of your window, watching the world go by! Gives us a window into your soul, too! How very special you are, Zoe, beautiful inside and out! Your family is so very lucky, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, nesting in a pile of shoes in your favorite closet, hehe, dispensing kisses, cuddling with your humans, and tonight, playing to your heart's content! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Zoe, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Zoe, you are gorgeous! What a stunning black-coated kitty you are, with a sweet face and lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're adorable in both, and are you looking for a tummy rub in that second one? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Massachusetts to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed of course) and pet you .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics. You love to play all night and relax all day long. You also love to give kisses and hide in closets and watch the world out your window. You were thought to be a girl at first, and that's how you happened to be named Zoe. Then the truth was revealed at your first checkup, but since you all were used to Zoe it wasn't changed. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Zoe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, floofy Zoe in Massachusetts! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are with your long fur, your gem-like golden eyes and your sweet face! I would like to give you lots of hugs and snuggles - since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some for me!

You are a busy kitty ... playing at night, running here and there! You give kisses to your people, you keep an eye on what's happening outside your window. Sometimes you hide in the closet, and other times you relax! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Zoe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Zoe, Bringer of Happy Memories

Zoe is almost an exact double for my late and much-missed friend Samantha. Nothing beats beginning the day by looking at such a feline family member, taking time off for shared naps with happy dreams enhanced by purring, getting the day's work done with feline reminders that there's more to life than toil, and then settling in for a long night's sleep with extra warmth from all of that fur. It's amazing how one such cat can completely change his/her human's lives.

George in Pennsylvania