Thread: Lovely Luna

Lovely Luna

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a long awaited dream come true.
    What a wonderful life, a big cage, the correct
    food and best of all being very much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Lovely Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an exquisite Mosaic Chinchilla you are, Luna, as lovely and luminescent as your name would imply! You have a face so sweet it could melt the coldest of hearts, and I can only imagine how soft to the touch your lovely, plush coat is, how welcome those sweet whisker kisses! Yes, there's no denying your beauty, inner and outer. But seriously, how can anyone not fall in love with a creature whose favorite treat is dried rose petals!

Your mom waited years and years, a lifetime for her dream of becoming a Chin pawrent to come true, but how well worth the wait it was! In looks and in heart, you couldn't be more special if you tried! How lucky your mom and dad are, having a furkid, a loving companion, a best furry friend in you, Luna! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Luna! Reading your mom's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, climbing and jumping in your cage, cuddling with your mom, receiving countless chin scritches, chewing on tasty sticks and munching on rose petals, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Luna, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Luna is so absolutely adorable and precious I cannot stand it! Exquisit POTD!

Congrats on being POTD, lovely Luna.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Luna, on being POTD! You are so loved by your human family that it warms our hearts during this cold winter season! You're just ADORABLE! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net