Thread: Precious Misty!

Precious Misty!

Hi Misty! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Netherland Dwarf baby bun you are, Misty! Your plush, soft grey coat is gorgeous! But even more impressive than your beauty is your heart, your gentle ways, your love for your humans, humans of all ages! You just might be one of the cuddliest, snuggliest, most affection craving buns on the planet!

Now Misty loves to be held and cuddled, and adores being petted. She is very soft to the touch. She sometimes sleeps in my bed, but other times she sleeps in her own little house. She loves being around children and other people, especially if it gets her lots of cuddles and kisses. I love her very much!
    What a lucky human is yours, Misty, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you! And just think, your happy life has only just begun, with so many happy times awaiting you and your family! You truly are a treasure, Misty, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing all of your squee worthy photos, has been a real treat! (Love that froggy pose!) Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, enjoying lots of extra floor time, munching on treats, giving and getting kisses, being petted to your heart's content, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Misty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Misty

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You look so comfy and happy all stretched out.
    What a perfect home, full of love and plenty of cuddles.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    I loved seeing Misty as our POTD. There is no sweeter little bunny anywhere! I sure hope Misty has the most special day ever. Missy's peeps too of course!

Happy Pet of the Day, precious Misty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Misty, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS! We're so glad you have a wonderful, loving, safe life with your best human friend! Best wishes for continued sharing of love and treats with your best friend! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, sweet bunny Misty! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a cutie you are! Being around people gets you cuddles and kisses - I would be happy to pet your soft fur, or to give you a cuddle or a little kiss! You are precious!

I hope you had a very special day as Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678