Thread: Adorable Dixie!

Adorable Dixie!

Hi Dixie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a darling, most adorable Cockapoo you are, Dixie, simply irresistible! In other words (as we have learned from your proud family's litany of your most impressive accomplishments, attributes, traits and characteristics), perfect in every way, in looks and personality, from the top of your curly haired head to the tips of those precious bear paws! And I think we can all agree that you, Dixie, are clearly living the good life! What a lucky girl you are, Dixie, being so very loved by Jennifer, Ryan, Tracy, and Ken, your entire family, not to mention Daisy and your extended family in Florida! And as you say, Dixie, you love your people back ten fold!

A family couldn't hope for a sweeter, more loyal and loving, more perfect furry family member than you, Dixie! You're the best, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your adorable self, all of those beyond heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my snowy morning warm and bright! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a walk with Tracy, cuddling with Ryan, stealing Ken's stinky socks, hehe, munching on cucumbers, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Dixie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That expression!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dixie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    We have learned so many wonderful things about you.
    The best is how much you love your family and they love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Dixie is so very adorable, her family sure is too! That photo of the snail is really cute too...... oh wait, that's Dixie! Every little thing we learned about Dixie is all good, magnificent DOTD!

Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Dixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana