Thread: Beautiful Blaze

Beautiful Blaze

Dear Blaze, what a breathtakingly handsome boy you are. You are so soft looking, and your face is so regal and sweet at the same time. And wow, look at those giant feetsies.
    You are definitely a larger-than-life kitty in everything you do. You love to be outside and hunt. Are you bringing gifts to your family? Naturally, you are very territorial, and you let the other kitties know. You are more tolerant with the dogs, but they get swatted, too, when you have enough.
    Once it is dinnertime, you make it known that you are ready for food. You do have a gentle and loving side, especially with your human. You headbutt them to show your affection.
    Blaze (what an appropriate name), you are indeed like a majestic mountain lion, and I wish you, your kitty and doggie siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Blaze!

What a handsome boy you are! I so enjoyed seeing your pictures! Your coat looks so soft, and your eyes are stunning! You also have an expressive face and look very alert in your beautiful pictures.

It's wonderful that you have been with your family since you were three months old - I can see why your mom/dad fell in love with you. You're an independant boy who likes be outside, exploring and hunting, but you are also affectionate and show it by giving your mom/dad head bumps.

You have a big family, two other cats to "keep in line," but it's good you touch noses with Pixie, occasionally. You get along quite well with the dogs, though, and I think they know who is the boss.

Blaze, you are loved very much. Have a day of fun, celebration and playtime with the whole family, get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Greetings, Blaze, a.k.a. "Mountain Lion!" Happy Cat of the Day!

What a big, beautiful, spunky, spirited young boy you are, Blaze; definitely a man in charge, hehe! As has been said, you're every bit as big in personality as you are in size...king-sized! Seems like the SPCA was saving the best for last, the best for your human, and what a perfect fit for your human, your family you are, Blaze, even with that occasional swat! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life, Blaze! You truly are one of a kind, perfect just as you are, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your beautiful, heart-melting photos, has been a bright spot on this cold and snowy day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, patrolling your grounds, playing with Pixie (be nice) and pups Frida and Monty, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Blaze, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Pixie, Frida, Monty and Carly, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sending lotsa love to big ole Blaze, our enchanting COTD! Now he's a big one, living on his own terms he is Such a perfect COTD!

Blog Entries

Blaze

What a lovely name you have. Suits you well. Have a great day being our Cat of the Day. My six kitties: Felix, Raven, Puss~n~Boots, Rascal, Oreo and the only girl kitty, Beauty sent you lots of nose twinkies, head butts, and endless purrs. Murray and I send you lots of love and kisses. Have a lovely day with your family, dear one. Wishing you a long, healthy, happy life. In my view, every day with each of my cats is a great day.

Sue and her Crew in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dearest Blaze, what a stunning fellow you are! You are very pretty with that white and dilute-orange-tabby fur, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and the lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nelson County, VA to pet you, and pet all your other creature housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a tale you have to tell! You are a very large boy and amaze people with your size. You are full of energy and certainly do run your household to your routines! You have varying relationships with your kitty and doggie housemates. You also speak to your Purrrsons when you have something important to say, such as "Feed me!" You do have your affectionate side and show your love by head-butting. You and your special Purrrson do love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Blaze, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your housemates, all species, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Blaze!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana