Thread: Magnificent Mocha!

Magnificent Mocha!

Dearest Mocha, what an utterly beautiful girl you are! Your combined Siamese/Calico is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with the two colors combining above your nose, and those lovely big blue eyes. You're so cute in those great photos, with that pretty big bow and jacket on your back, and then resting and extending your paw, and then hanging out in that bag, which you like to do. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Eau Claire, WI to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Meowmie found you at a yard sale and brought you home! (And what is there to say, expletive-free, about alleged "people" who collect animals from wherever and then give them away at yard sales... At least you lucked out and wound up with the best family, Mocha!) You've been with your Purrrsons since 2007, and your special friend has been loving every minute of it. You are affectionate on your terms, and you're very patient. You don't mind dressing up, wearing a Santa hat at Christmas and now your new kimono. You also love hiding in paper bags, which many cats like to do. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congraulations, darling Mocha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! I hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-16-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Siamese/Calico kitty you are, Mocha.
    You look so pretty in you outfits too
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Gorgeous Mocha!

Good morning, Mocha! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Siamese x Calico kitty you are, Mocha! And oh my goodness, how adorable you look, all decked out in those sweet outfits! Many thanks Mocha, posing so patiently for the camera! Your photos are beyond heart-melting!

The thought of your former so called family leaving you behind to fend for yourself, pregnant at 1 year old no less, breaks my heart. Thank goodness those kind neighbors intervened, and the rest is happy history! It's understandable, your forever mommy falling in love with you at first sight! Who could resist?

What a wonderful, serpenditious gift your family was blessed with, the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, Mocha! The joy and happiness you've brought to their lives these many years is immeasurable!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story, and all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you this morning has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy your big day of honor, sweetheart, nesting in your paper bag, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mocha, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY!

Kimono Kitty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mocha!

What a pretty girl you are! Your Siamese/Calico coat is beautiful and looks so soft. You have stunning blue eyes and the sweetest face! And how cute you look in your kimono! Your name fits you, too. All these beautiful colors you have... cafe espresso, cafe au lait, etc.

It's hard to understand why your first family never came back for you, but you found a new family who love you very much. You have been part of them since 2007, and you all love every minute.

You enoy playing, and hiding in paper bags, but you are also an affectionate girl... on your terms, though.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Mocha, what a gorgeous Siamese/Calico girl you are. You look incredibly soft, and you have the most beautiful and sweet face.
    Your pictures are adorable. A kitty in a kimono, how fabulous is that! You are a supermodel.
    I will never understand why anybody would leave their pet behind. I'm so glad that you found your forever home that fateful day at the yard sale.
    You are independent, but also affectionate, the best of two kitty worlds. And I agree, you look like a fluffy cup of coffee.
    Mocha, you are indeed a most magnificent girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Hello, beautiful Mocha up in Wisconsin! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are with your calico and Siamese markings, and your pretty blue eyes! You look very nice in your kimono, too!

You are an affectionate girl (on your own terms), and you are very patient. You sometimes hide in a paper bag, or play other games! You are a camera star too! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty! PURRfect as could be!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Mocha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Mocha

Sweet Mocha. You sound like an amazing girl! And your fur is stunning with the those beautiful simese and calico patterns on your coat. Your name is a perfect fit for you too.
    Although the you are twelve, you still love to hide in plastic bags and peak out at people.
    Have a fun day, magnificent Mocha!

Blog Entries
    Mocha is so beautiful and unique, it is easy to see why Mum fell in love with her so fast. What a sweet and special COTD!

Magnificent Mona

Mocha you lovely in your Kimno and congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You're so lucky to find that home full of loving people and truly you do look like a cup of Mocha coffee I drink a cup of coffee to you Mocha.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]