Thread: Perfectly Precious Pennie

Perfectly Precious Pennie

She's beautiful. I am sorry that she cost you so much at the outset but delighted that you went ahead with her treatment. Sadly, in Georgia we have far too many strays/homeless dogs. I hope you have many happy years together.

Pennie Annalisa

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that cute face. No wonder you get so much attention on walks.
    Rescues are the best. They seem to know they found a loving home and appreciate.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Pennie Annalisa!

Hi Pennie Annalisa! (Lovely name!) Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous BC x GSD girl you are, Pennie, and what a welcome sight your big, warm smile is on this cold and snowy day! I just love your multi-colored coat and your markings, and how precious and patriotic you look, all decked out those stars and stripes bandana! (I do believe I see a kitty friend in the background of that photo!) No surprise to learn how heads turn at the very sight of you! You sure a looker, and every bit as beautiful on the inside!

Eternal thanks to your dear human for not only choosing rescue, but for her/his willingness to go all in, adopting a pup she/he knew came with such a serious health issue, heartworm; making the choice to do all that was necessary to heal you, no matter the cost! And, as she/he says, here we are, 5 years later, with you the very picture of perfect health, and clearly one happy and much love pup to boot! How well you have paid forward your human's compassion and generosity, helping to fill that empty place in her/his heart, after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Kornflake! Me thinks you ended up rescuing your human every bit as much as she/he did you! How lucky your mom/dad is, having furry family member, a loyal and loving best friend in you, Pennie! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pennie! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a leisurely walk with your human, meeting and making new friends along the way; playing tug-o-war and fetch; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Pennie Annalisa, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty friend, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    So happy you gave beautiful Pennie a wonderful home and could afford to get her treated! She is clearly the most beautiful and charming DOTD, she looks like a million bucks!

Dearest Pennie Annalisa (love the name!), you are adorable! What a beautiful girl you are! L love your photos. And what an uplifting heartwarming story you have to tell! You came to your dear person with severe medical issues, from a dog rescue group. Bless him/her for adopting a rescue dog and spending the money to give you the care you needed! You make friends wherever you go. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pennie Annalisa, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pennie Annalisa

Pennie Annalisa, although the I am sad to hear that your owner lost her beloved Kornflake, I am overjoyed to hear that you found each other and you won her heart over
    Your owner knew you were the one, and was willing to spend over 1000 dollars treating you. That was the right decision, (as it would be with any animal) because now you both share the most amazing relationship together. You seem absolutely delighted with that big smile of yours in all of your photos.
    Wishing you and everybody in your family many more days full of celebration!!!!!

Bless you for adopting a dog that needed treatment and having her treated.
    Pennie Annalisa deserves to be Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks from pennie & her mom

Thank you all for the kind words. Sadly, the cat in the background, Sugar Pop, has gone over the Bridge this past July. She was 16. We have another cat who is going to be 9 on April 1st, Snagglepoose, my little April fool.