Thread: Adorable Onyx, aka House Cow/Fat cat

Adorable Onyx, aka House Cow/Fat cat

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Onyx, aka House Cow.

What an adorable Tuxedo boy you are! I so enjoyed seeing your pictures! Your coat has such beautiful patterns and looks so soft. You have the cutest pink nose, the sweetest face and beautiful blue eyes!

I see you have a best friend in Louie, the Mastiff - how sweet you both look cudlled up there on the bed, and he lets you share his food, too.

You have a gorgeous cat tree that you like to sit on top of, surveying your domain. Although you are a little on the plumb side, you are still a great climber!

How funny that you drag yourself around the bottom of the bed... you really are strong, aren't you! You make your mom/dad laugh with your antics and night time crazies. What a sweetheart you are, and loved very much, of course!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with Louie and your mom/dad, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Sooo sweet!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Onyx, you remind me of a friend's cat named Clyde. He is the same size and colouring as you and always looks very laid back. He also lives with a dog, but I think him cuddling with the doggie is beneath him. I'm glad you're not a species snob!

Happy Cat of the Day, and may you have many many more loving and happy years in your forever home!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Onyx, what a handsome tuxedo mix boy you are. Your coat with those "cow spots" looks so soft, and your face with those green eyes and your pink nose is so sweet.
    The picture with you and Louie, all cuddled up, is adorable.
    You are a busy boy, surveying the house from your cat tree, eating Louie's food, attacking feet, and keeping the dust bunnies away from under the bed by dragging yourself around. You are also playful and a catnip connoisseur.
    Onyx, aka House Cow and Fat Cat, you are a larger than life kitty and quite quirky, and I wish you, Louie and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Precious Onyx!

Hi Onyx! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a big, beautiful, most fetching feline you are, Onyx! Your moo cow coloring and markings are so sweet, and your charm quotient off the charts! Being mom to a "mixed" household, my heart melted at the sight of you and 200 lb Louie cuddling together! Kudos to you for allowing him to share your bed, and your food bowl, with him! (We all know the kitties rule, hehe) You really are quite the character, aren't you Onyx? So full of personality, such a busy boy! I laughed out loud reading of your nighttime crazies, picturing you executing those mattress pull ups and foot ambushes!

- he likes to sink his claws under the bed and drag himself by his arm around the bottom of the mattress. He also loves to attack feet at night still.

How lucky your human is, Onyx, having a furkid as packed with personality, as sweet and entertaining, as special as you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his days! You're the best, Onyx, one of a kind, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Onyx! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, surveying your domain from atop your cat tree, cuddling with Louie and your human, chowing down on tasty treats and imbibing on a bit of catnip, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Onyx, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Louie, too!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, adorable Onyx!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Onyx, what an utterly adorable House Cow you are! Your Tuxedo pattern is very distinctive in that soft-looking fur, and what a sweet face you have, with your cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. You are adorable in all those great photos, with you showing off your svelte physique, and relaxing on your cat tree, and best of all, cuddling up with Louie! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Denver to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love catnip and love to play. You have the funniest "night time crazies," sinking your claws under the bed and dragging yourself around the bottom of the mattress. You love to attack feet at night. You are also very affectionate, super-loving when you feel like it, and you do things to make your dear Purrrsons laugh. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Onyx, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Louie and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-14-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Onyx is a very impressive fellow indeed! He looks so Royal at the top of his tower, observing his kingdom and his peeps. I loved the photos, especially the one with his pet dog! Excellent COTD!

Cute Onyx

Greetings to you Onyx! Congraduations on being honored as Cat of the Day today!
    I can tell from the pictures your owner shared that you seem to like to cuddle, especially with your best friend Louie! I am wishing you a day (and many more days to come) full of cuddles with your family and lots and lots of love!!

Hello, Onyx in Colorado! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adorable cow kitty you are! I like your white and black fur, which looks so smooth and soft to pet! I like your green eyes and your cute face, too! I smiled when I saw the picture of you atop your cat tree, and snuggling with your buddy Louie!

You have funny kitty crazies at night, and you sometimes attack feet at night too! You are playful and cuddly, snuggling with Louie and with your person! Best of all- you are a greatly loved kitty! Happy Cat of the Day to dear Onyx!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678