Thread: Precious Nermal!

Precious Nermal!

Hi Nermal! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Grey boy you are, Nermal, and how beautifully that lovely, garnet colored velour blanket compliments your sleek, grey coat! Not surprised to learn it's your favorite napping/nesting spot. It looks SO soft!

What a wonderful gift your mommy was blessed with, the day you chose her to be your one and only, Nermal, the best birthday gift ever! You're not only beautiful in looks, Nermal, but in personality as well, "quirks" and all! What fun you and your family are in for over the years to come, sharing so many happy times, the bond of love you share growing deeper with each passing day! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of those heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, napping on your blankie, playing with your little red mouse and catnip balls, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nermal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

My beefcake shot!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Nermal,, what an absolutely gorgeous grey boy you are. You are so shiny and soft looking, and your big ears are precious.
    Your mommy drove a long way to meet you, and you knew right away that she was the one. You also picked your favorite blanket that day (it goes very well with your coat).
    You might have a few issues from being weaned too early, but with all the love and care you receive, you should grow into a happy and strong cat.
    Nermal, you are simply fabulous, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Nermal, what an utterly adorable young fellow you are! You are the cutest boy, with that so-soft-looking plush grey fur coat and that sweet face with the matching grey nose and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us that capture many different moods so well! In that one of you on your back, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Nova Scotia to rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear Purrrents from a woman who drove 45 minutes to bring you together. What a terrific Purrrthday present you were that day for your Meowmie! They all thought you were a girl at first, but it turned out you're a boy. You like to suckle on your favorite blanket because of anxiety issues; perhaps you were orphaned or weaned too young. But you are not defective! And you are in your loving Furrrever home now. You love to play with your ball and mousie toys. I enjoyed your video. You really do like playing with that blue kitty toy! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nermal, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-13-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Precious Nermal

Nermal, I was born into a home with pets: Cats, Dogs, Birds, and Aquariums.

You are one absolutely gorgeous kitty! Live long, live healthy, loved, cherished, well-cared for, happy, and playful. Do not go outside and that way you will be safe, and always at home where you are loved by your people. We have six gorgeous, purrecious kitties, all indoor cats. One, Raven, was born in our home. His momma, Ivory and baby brother Licorice were both adopted by loving people (into different homes).

Our kitties are: Felix the Maine Coon who came to us via our Veterinarian; the baby of the family, Raven who was born in our home; and Puss-n-Boots, a lost kitty who came to dine and then came in. These 3 kitties live on main floor. Downstairs in family room and adjacent bachelor apartment the other three, Oreo who came to dine with Puss-n-Boots, Rascal and Beauty (the only girl kitty) reside. I love cats, all animals, birds, fish, and other critters with the exception of insects who bite and cockroaches. All others get fed, i.e.: birds, stray cats (which we feed and trap as many as we can for re-homing by CSPCA.

Raven's baby brother, Licorice and their beautiful snow-white mother, Ivory were both adopted. Ivory lives nearby and Licorice lives South West of Montreal, Quebec -- in Toronto, Ontario (CANADA).

Lots of kittykisses and purrs from our 6 to you, darling Nermal and bunches of human ones from the humans, Sue and Murray. and kisses to you, sweet angel. Loving animals, birds, fish and sea creatures is why I am strictly vegetarian as eating animals, birds, fish and sea creatures repulses me.

Photo 1: Felix and the late Norman and Photo 2: the late Sasha, our Queen Calico who came in pregnant and had five precious kittens, all adopted into good homes.

I am smitten by cats and kittens.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 01-13-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hello, Nermal in Nova Scotia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful blue-grey kitty you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet, and you have such gem-like amber eyes! Your mommy traveled to meet you, and home you went! You also chose a favorite blanket that goes so well with your coat! You play with your catnip ball or your mouse toy, and you are a much-loved kitty! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Nermal!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Baby Nermal

Hello sweet baby Nermal you are one iucky kitten to live with such a loving family and have such a soft cozy red blanket to relax on whenever you like!
    You are so adorable in play mode. When you wrestle with a stuffed and don't give up. You are a very special cat, Nermal, and so incredibly loved. Have a wonderful and playful day!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Nermal.

What an adorable grey boy you are! Your coat is beautiful and looks so soft. I so enjoyed reading your story, seeing your pictures, and especially the video - it shows how much enerigy you have. What fun you are having with that toy kitty!

I'm glad your mom went the extra distance to get you, and I'm sure you enjoy life with you new family. You are indeed a special boy.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your toys. I hope you get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Nermal, you look like a Russian Blue with that velvet gorgeous fur of yours!

I've heard that since you are a kitty you are colour-blind, but can maybe see some red. Is that what attracted you to your forever blanket?

Happy Cat of the Day, Nermal, and I wish you a long and healthy and happy life "down East" with your humans!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Nermal!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana