Thread: Lively Layla

Lively Layla

Sounds like this active girl keeps you busy. She has such a beautiful black and brown coat. It reminds me of a dark chocolate caramel bar. Thank you for rescuing. I know she adores you and has a wonderful life.

Lovable Layla!

Hi Layla! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, lovable, life loving girl you are, Layla, and quite the doggie model too, such a natural for the camera, be you striking an elegant, portrait pose or going belly up! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your dad's love filled tribute, though one only need scan through your Instagram account to get the full inside scoop of just how wonderful a life it is you're living! We even got to meet your BFF, adorable George the Wheaton! You two really are inseparable, aren't you? And that one photo, "Curb Your Dog," too funny!

Wow, what an active, fun filled, adventure packed life you're leading there in NYC, Layla, enjoying so much fun activities, including but not limited to strolling the streets of Greenwich Village, playing in the park with George, romping in the snow, curling up on the couch (and "big bed"hehe) with your humans and George! Ahh, life is good! But no one is luckier than your dad, having a beautiful, joyful, big hearted best friend, a full fledged family member in you! You're a treasure, Layla, one in a million, living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your fabulous photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk, visiting the park with George, chillin' on the couch with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Layla the Love Dog, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable George, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-13-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    Sounds like this active girl keeps you busy. She has such a beautiful black and brown coat. It reminds me of a dark chocolate caramel bar. Thank you for rescuing. I know she adores you and has a wonderful life.
    She does keep me very busy. I don't really think I rescued her, I think she rescued me and just happened to be waiting for me at Sean Casey's to do it. She does seem like a pretty happy dog now, I have to admit.

Layla

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful life with plenty of walks and much love.
    Quite a few great pictures with different outfits and places.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries

Lovely Layla

What a beautiful dog your Layla is! We have 6 cats at home. The last dogs we had were Bobby (Roberta) the Beagle; Scamp, who was a Terrier mix, and my husbands, Dog, Chuckie who was also a Terrier mix. My husband developed an allergy to dogs so once our dogs went to Rainbow Bridge, we knew we could not have another precious dog in our lives. Thankfully he is not allergic to Cats because I will never not have a Cat in my life.

Hug your Layla for me.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Quote Originally Posted by sasha the cat View Post
    What a beautiful dog your Layla is! We have 6 cats at home. The last dogs we had were Bobby (Roberta) the Beagle; Scamp, who was a Terrier mix, and my husbands, Dog, Chuckie who was also a Terrier mix. My husband developed an allergy to dogs so once our dogs went to Rainbow Bridge, we knew we could not have another precious dog in our lives. Thankfully he is not allergic to Cats because I will never not have a Cat in my life.

Hug your Layla for me.
    I definitely will - she's a big sweetie who loves to be hugged.

[QUOTE=tatsxxx11;2528388]Hi Layla! Happy Dog of the Day!

Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk, visiting the park with George, chillin' on the couch with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Gorgeous!!!

Thank you for the very kind words - and yes, that's exactly what happened today - a nice ten mile walk with George, time in a new park, lots of couch time and lots of cuddles.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Layla!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Layla

Hello Layla! You remind me of my dog, who looks very similar to you. You have the same body structure and cute, adorable face.
    Your fur is so beautiful and unique. I wish I could reach out and stoke it and give you belly rubs!
    You are the Dog of the day! Please enjoy it!

Blog Entries
    Layla looks so very healthy and happy! I love her brindle coat too, it is exquisite! Layla is a remarkable DOTD.