Thread: Big, cuddly Jo Jo!

Big, cuddly Jo Jo!

Hello, Jo Jo in Germany! You are very handsome and playful! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dearest JoJo, what a beautiful boy you are! You are so handsome with that snowy white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the one yellow eye and one blue. You are adorable in both of those great photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You protect your home from strange cats. You are a big boy with one paw as big as extra fingers, but you meow like a little kitten. You like dogs and sometimes cuddle with your family dog. In fact, sometimes you act like you're half dog, eating dog food and playing fetch! You are independent and sleep where you want to. Sometimes you are friendly and a bit lazy, and sometimes you act like a little kitten, which is very cute. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JoJo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, JoJo!

What a handsome white boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and is beautiful! You have a cute pink nose, and a green and blue eyes, that is quite normal for white kitties. I hope your hearing is fine.

How nice that you have been with your family since you are tiny kitten, they are lucky to have a sweet companion like you, and you are lucky to have a safe home where you are loved.

You are an independant boy, but you still like to cuddle up with the dog, and you are quite determined to protect the house from any intruding cats.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime with your strings and little balls. I hope you get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cute JoJo

You are a very special cat with two different eye colors! How unique!
    I have a cat that acts just like you, he likes to protect the house from other cats and he is very big like you! He also purrs very loudly and sometimes enjoys dog company.
    You are such a deserving cat of the day and it is clear that your owner loves you very much!
    I wish you a day full of love and cuddles!!!

Beautiful JoJo!

Hi JoJo in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a big, beautiful boy you are, JoJo! Your cream colored coat is gorgeous, and how stunning are your bi-colored eyes! And by all accounts you're every bit as charming and personality packed as you are beautiful...half cat/half dog, so adventurous and playful, brimming with energy and a zest for life (that is when you're not napping, being lazy, or cuddling with your doggie pal or humans)!D Of course your family loves you just as you are! You're pure kitty purrfection! How lucky your humans are, having a furry family member, a best friend for life in you, JoJo! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your lovely photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your string and ball, cuddling with your doggie friend and humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful JoJo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie sibling, too!

Gorgeous JoJo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Everyone agrees, your cat Jo Jo is indeed a very special and fine looking cat! It is so nice he is freinds with the dog and very cute, he acts like part dog too!

Lieber Jo Jo, du bist ein wunderschoener Kater! What a handsome boy you are, with your snowy white coat and those beautiful eyes.
    You are very independent, coming and going as you please, and you let everybody know when they get on your nerves. But you also have your playful and cuddly side, even with the dog.
    Jo Jo, you are a special and wonderful kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations to handsome Jo Jo for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana