Thread: Too Precious Tiny!

Too Precious Tiny!

Hi Tiny! Happy Cat of the Day!

Aren't you the handsome (no longer so tiny, hehe) Orange Cream Tabby boy, Tiny, precious beyond words. And looking especially fetching in those adorable outfits I might add! No wonder you're a camera hog...you're a natural!

What a heartwarming, life affirming story of mutual rescue is yours and your mom's/dad's! One might think that taking on the daunting, time consuming task of saving a helpless kitten (round the clock feedings, dispensing meds) might be unwise, too much for someone recovering from a serious illness. But as your mom/dad says, you were in fact just what the doctor ordered!

.He needed daily feedings from a small pet bottle, and eventually he had to have a month-long antibiotic treatment. I had just gotten out of the hospital and was going through a really tough time, so in a lot of ways, he saved me more than I saved him ... taking care of him gave me focus.
    As is so often the case with adoption, our rescues end up saving us every bit as much as we do them, as so it was for you and your human! How blessed she/he was, the day you came into her/his life, how well her compassion and devotion has been rewarded! In body and in heart, you couldn't be more special if you tried! You're a treasure!

Thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your and her/his story of rescue and healing with us, along with all of those heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, helping your humans in the kitchen, chatting up a storm, cuddling inside your favorite blanket, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Tiny, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tiny.

What a handsome Orange Cream boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and it is beautiful! You have a freckle on your cute pink nose and your big round eyes are stunning!

Oh, what a start you had... being abandoned by your own mom. But your new mom took you in and bottle fed you, and you also had to have antibiotic treatment for a month, even though your mom was sick, too. You nursed each other back to health. What a special bond you have!

He he, you have grown bigger and your name doesn't quite fit anymore, but never mind, you are a such a sweetheart, and the perfect model for the camera - and a big help in the kitchen You are a true survivor, and loved very much!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration in your cute outfits, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Tiny, what a handsome orange cream tabby boy you are. Your stripy coat looks so soft, and your face is too adorable.
    You are a perfect fashion model, I would love to see your whole wardrobe.
    Your story is so heartwarming and life-affirming. After you were abandoned by your kitty mom, your human mom started bottle-feeding and medicating you. Having a difficult time herself, she put all her energy into nursing you back to health. You two healed each other, and you have now an unbreakable bond.
    Tiny, you are a most wonderful, forever friend, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Tiny is cat perfection, so very cute!! I see he's got it made now, the photos are so sweet, so glad he's healthy and happy now!

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Tiny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Tiny, you are utterly adorable, just too precious for words! That orange fur is such a shade and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with the cute little pink nose with the spot in the middle, and those lovely big eyes. My orange girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Those photos are fantastic, and thank you for sharing them with us! Are you looking for a tummy rub, there? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Visalia, CA to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You came home to your human family after your cat-mom had abandoned you. You were a small, sickly kitten who needed daily feedings from a pet bottle and later a month-long antibiotic treatment. Your dear Purrrson had just been released from the hospital, so here were you two each helping the other get better! Now you no longer match your name but are smart and talkative and full of catitude! You're also very affectionate and love nothing more than a good cuddle. You and your dear Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you.

Congratulations, darling Tiny, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, sweet orange cream kitty Tiny! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie!

Too precious Tiny

Hello Tiny! You are a very handsome orange kitty and just so cute in your little outfits. I'm glad that you found your puuuurfect home and that your owner was able to help your get healthier, as your were not doing so good were first found
    You and your owner are so happy together and I hope you are enjoying your day as the cat over the day, even though you will always be the cat of the day for your owner.
    Please enjoy an amazing day full of celebration and fun! I wish you many more days filled with love, sweet Tiny