Thread: Nice Little Ninni!

Hybrid View

Nice Little Ninni!

Dearest Ninni, what an adorable Chinese Dwarf Hamster you are! You are so cute with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the cute little pink nose and those lovely big eyes. You have a delightful personality, too! I see you're on the keyboard there.. are you about to send out some e-mail? You are very smart and brave, you never bite anyone, and you love being on your dear person's bed. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ninni, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special fruits, baby food, and vegetables!

Last edited by phesina; 01-09-2018 at 12:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ninni

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  9.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful and brave little girl you are.
    It's wonderful that you get time to explore the bed and laptop.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Sweet Precious Ninni!

Hi Ninni in Finland! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, what an adorable Chinese Dwarf Hamster you are, Ninni, a total heart-melter! That photo of you resting on your human's laptop is so sweet! Like your human's bed, no doubt nice and toasty warm! (My kitties like to nap there too!) Brave, beautiful, adventurous and just as sweet and loving as can be, that you are! Your human hit the hammie jackpot the day she/he welcomed you into her/his heart and home! How lucky she/he is, having a best furry friend as special as you, Ninni! You're a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day/evening of celebration, cuddling with your human on the big bed, chowing down on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, adorable Ninni, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable Chinese Dwarf Hampster you are, Ninni.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Ninni could not be a sweeter, more adorable tiny POTD!

Congratulations, Precious Ninni, on being POTD! (We rodents!) You are ADORABLE! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net