Thread: Terrific Trixie!!!

Terrific Trixie!!!

Dearest Trixie, what a terrific girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous with that soft-looking fur with the brown tabby markings, and the sweet face with those two-tone whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in each of them. I love those closeup shots! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pennsylvania to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrson have been together ever since you were four months old. You have been a sweetheart from day one and are now "seven going on two, it seems." When you were two years old, you got away of the house and survived outside for ten days. Those days were very scary for you and the saddest point of your dear Purrrson's life. You were so scared and scarred when you got back home, but you were back to good ol' Trixie in no time. You were traumatized by the experience, and so were all your family members. Fortunately, you have not tried to do that ever again! To your dear Purrrson you are the most special, sweetest cat in the entire world and the cat of the universe in his/her eyes. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trixie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Trixie, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your stripey coat looks so soft, and I just love those close-up pictures of your sweet face.
    I'm glad that you returned from your outdoor adventure mostly unharmed, and that it took you no time to recover. You have learned your lesson, and you have not tried again to escape.
    You have such a great personality, being sweet and playful and giving kisses. You are also somewhat eccentric (like most kitties), sitting only on people's left shoulder.
    Trixie, you are indeed a most special and terrific girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Terrific Trixie!!!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day Trixie!! You're a very cool cat Trixie you a lot and a lot like my first cat of she was a tabby cat too. I'm so happy that you you found your way home it's scary being out there but you had faith and your owner had faith that you would be home. The same thing happened to my first cat. Once she came home she was never allowed out of the again.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Trixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Terrific Trixie!

Hi Trixie..."Cat of the Universe," "the sweetest, most special cat in the entire world!"

What a beautiful, classic, Short Haired Tabby girl you are, Trixie! Oh, if only every kitty, every doggie, every animal companion were as totally, completely, unconditionally loved as you are! Your family is one lucky bunch, having a furkid as sweet, as loyal and loving as you, Trixie!

I so enjoyed reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heartwarming photos, though my heart did skip a beat, reading of the time you were lost to your family for 10 long days.
    So many of us have been there, and the anguish and despair is beyond description. Thankfully you finally found your way home, albeit a bit scared and scarred, and we can all relate to the indescribable joy and relief your family felt the day you were found! And it wouldn't be long thereafter before you would be back to your happy, healthy former self, no longer holding any desire to venture outside of your warm, safe indoor world! Smart girl!!! hehe You truly are one in a million, Trixie, a true survivor, and your family so very blessed, having a furkid as special as you in their lives!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, resting on your humans' left (never right!) shoulders, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Trixie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Oh! Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Trixie is an outstanding COTD, what a scary time when she went missing!!! We are so very happy she is home safe and sound now.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Trixie!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your tabby coat looks soft and beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face.

You have been with your family since you were four months old, so you have a close bond and are loved very much.

Other than relaxing, playing and grooming yourself, you like to sit on people's shoulders, but it has to be the left one.

When you were two, you had quite an "adventure," not being able to find your way home for ten days. Ugh, that must have been scary, and your family were worried sick, of course, but luckily, you survived and found your way home.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.