Thread: Tina Marie

Blog Entries

Tina Marie

Tina Marie is a super model, a real looker! What a brilliant COTD, so glad she is in your care. Tina Marie is set for life now, no worries and only blue skies ahead for her!

Beautiful Tina Marie!

Hi Tina Marie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Torti girl you are, Tina Marie! Your markings, their pattern, simply amazing! Just look at those ten, perfectly lined up white toesies, your "mismatched" forelegs, that face! hehe And your heart-melting photos (those outfits!!!), your heartwarming backstory, equally as enchanting!

Yes, it was written in the stars, destined to be, that your human would be a foster failure, hehe, that you and she would be as one! And what a wonderful addition to her furry family you are, sweetheart, beautiful not only in looks, but in personality and heart as well; pure purrfection! She knew from the get go that you were "the one," and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! How blessed your mommy is, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you in her life! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Tina Marie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Tina Marie, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. Your breathtakingly colored coat looks so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is so sweet. And how about those cute toesies!
    Your pictures are adorable, what a great model you are in your different outfits.
    It was indeed fate that you ended up where you did. Your mom knew right away that you were the one kitty who would complete the family.
    Tina Marie, you are as special as they come, and I wish you, your fur brothers and sisters and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Tina Marie, what an absolutely stunning tortie lady you are! That multi-colored fur looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. You are utterly gorgeous in all those great photos, and how adorable you are in those costumes! I love you in that little pink dress. It's so nice to see you with your young lady friend, too. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Oklahoma City to pet you, and pet all your other critter housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me.

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were part of a group of foster kittens, but you made quite an impression on your potential Meowmie. She saw how much like her you are, always calm among the chaos. At first her roommate didn't want any more animals, but by chance it was free adoption day when he took your group to the adoption place. He brought you back to Meowmie, and you've been together ever since! You and she and all your housemates, all species, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tina Marie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Tina Marie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day, lovely tortie Tina Marie!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tina Marie!

You are a beautiful girl, your Tortie coat has such special patterns, and your green eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face.

Although your mom had cosidered getting a dog, she fostered kittens and thought she might get one later, but she fell in love with you and it was too painful to let you go back, so you stayed. What a good choice that was! You are such a sweetheart.

You have a wonderful personality and are loved very much, and you have no problem getting dressed up in cute costumes.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Tina Marie.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.