Thread: Beautiful Scotty!

Beautiful Scotty!

Hi Scotty! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous American Quarter Horse you are, Scotty...a true gentle giant, a lovable lug, hehe, as sweet as they come! Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you rest your head on my head! And I don't know, Scotty, you don't look depressed to me, and why should yo be? You couldn't be more loved if you tried, living every horse's dream life! What a very special bond you and your human have forged over the past 3 years, Scotty, the two of you learning so much about each other, from each other, laying the foundation for a friendship to last a lifetime! Actually, I do believe you two are already there! What a treasure you are, Scotty, beautiful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...grazing in your pasture with BFF's Leaguar and mare Maddi (bundle up!), meeting new people and making new friends, spending fun time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Scotty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Leaguar and Maddi, all of your horse friends, too!

I see a heart on your forehead!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scotty

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 130
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome, friendly boy you are.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life,
    with friends in the pasture and people who love you.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Scotty is such a wonderful horse, I love his name! My first dog was a German shephard named Scotty. What a loving and kind spirited horse dear Scotty be eh. So happy to see his photos, hope you all have a wonderful day and celebrate as Scotty deserves the best for sure!

Dearest Scotty, you are an absolutely beautiful American Quarter Horse, and you don't look depressed to me at all. I'd love for you to lay your head on mine! Thank you for posting all those great photos. You have a great personality, too.You're a very happy horse, a genial giant! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scotty, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Scotty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana