Hi Scotty! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous American Quarter Horse you are, Scotty...a true gentle giant, a lovable lug, hehe, as sweet as they come! Oh, what I wouldn't give to have you rest your head on my head! And I don't know, Scotty, you don't look depressed to me, and why should yo be? You couldn't be more loved if you tried, living every horse's dream life! What a very special bond you and your human have forged over the past 3 years, Scotty, the two of you learning so much about each other, from each other, laying the foundation for a friendship to last a lifetime! Actually, I do believe you two are already there! What a treasure you are, Scotty, beautiful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...grazing in your pasture with BFF's Leaguar and mare Maddi (bundle up!), meeting new people and making new friends, spending fun time with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Scotty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Leaguar and Maddi, all of your horse friends, too!

I see a heart on your forehead!!!