Thread: Lovable Luke!

Lovable Luke!

Good morning, Luke! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Golden/Retriever loving home!

What a gorgeous Golden puppy you are, Luke, beautiful inside and out...the quintessential people and life loving Golden Retriever, just as sweet as they come..."golden" to the core! Your young skin siblings waited a long time for their dream of having a doggie of their own to come true, but how well worth the wait it was! In looks and in personality you couldn't be more perfect if you tried!

What fun your family is having, watching you grow smarter, more beautiful with each passing day, with so many happy, fun filled years to come! And after having learned to swim this past summer, onto winter sports! And of course, on those days when the weather limits your outdoor activities, there's always that reliable standby...destuffing and gutting those stuffies and squeakers! hehe But as your skin sister/brother says, any time you and your family are together is a time for celebration! How lucky your furever family is, having a loyal and loving best furry family member in you, Luke! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my morning a whole lot warmer! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, playing in the snow, sharing fun time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Luke, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Luke

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy boy you are.
    Sounds like you have the perfect family,
    with plenty of activities and love.
    Celebrate your special day, and stay warm

Blog Entries
    Luke is a wonderful, funny puppy! He is a brilliant DOTD!

Dearest Luke, aren't you ever just adorable! What a gorgeous Golden Retriever you are. I love that fur color and that sweet face of yours. And what a delightful personality you have, too. You are full of energy and make your dear people smile at your antics. You are also very affectionate and cuddly. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luke, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Golden Retriever you are, Luke. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana