Thread: Dearest Java!

Dearest Java!

Yay! It’s beautiful Java! Happy Cat of the Day, gorgeous girl!

We met your sister Kalimah this past week, and today is the day we celebrate you! You followed your sister Kalimah across the road, leaving behind a less than ideal living situation. It took you quite a while to get acquainted, but your mom was very patient and let you visit on your own terms. You gradually decided to make the move, and one day your mom found you sleeping next to her! Now you are very comfortable cuddling beside your people, taking a nap on their out-stretched legs, and even occupying a lap! You are not a fan of being held, but that's okay. You are very good with working on the computer! You play with Java, and you are both greatly loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Java!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-06-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Precious Java

Greetings gorgeous Calico Java from Oz! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Mere days ago we had the pleasure of paying tribute to your dear sister Kalimah, and now it's your turn! Only fair that you too should be honored here on Cat of the Day, for you truly are one extra special girl! We only need read your mom's love filled tribute to learn just how special you are, how loved you are!

We love our dear Java cat, our furry lady, with her many-coloured coat of contrast, one moment catching the sun like gold, another moment almost vanishing in her camouflage. Every day with Java is precious, and we hope to have many more to come.
    Now that is one proud family talking, and for good reason! The comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' days is a priceless gift indeed! We know a bit about your rags to riches backstory after having meet Kalimah. But now, after having learned the full story, I think it's safe to say that your transformation from the terrified and skittish, mistrusting kitty of a year ago to the happy, trusting girl we meet here today, is nothing short of inspirational! How wonderful to be loved on your terms, Java, unconditionally! Just as it should be! And I have a feeling that with time you'll even come to welcome being held! Baby steps...

Now, a year later, she is the dearest little lap cat, enjoying long naps between our outstretched legs, or curled up beside us. She still shows her unhappiness if we try to pick her up, so all contact has to be on her terms, but we are happy with what she is ready to give us, and she is so very responsive to strokes when she is in the mood.
    Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your beautiful, heart-melting photos with us!!! Meeting you has been a joy! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Java, batting paper balls and playing chase the shoelace with Kali, warming your humans' laps (and laptops), curling up with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, precious Java, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kali, too! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your furever family!

Home to stay!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Concatulations on being chosen COTD dearest Java. Enjoy your day with your purrants and Kalimah

Dear Java, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. Your coat of many colors looks so soft, and your face is a work of art.
    All of your pictures are incredible, you are simply stunning to look at. I'm so glad that you, along with your sister Kalimah, got rescued from a bad situation. It took a bit of convincing until you figured out that this would be your forever home. You are so comfortable and secure now that your mischievous side comes out: waking up your parents in the middle of the night, and using your tail to clear the table.
    Java, you are a miraculous kitty, and I wish you, Kalimah and your family a great day full of celebration (2 celebrities under one roof!), and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Java!

I so enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures. You look like such a sweetheart, and your multicolored Calico coat is so beautiful with the white chest and paws, and you have the sweetest face and stunning green eyes.

You found the perfect home with your new family. As they moved your food closer to the house, and seeing how good your sister Kali had it, you soon realized it was safe to move in. Now, a year later, you have become a lap cat and are cuddling up in bed, and you are quite skilled on the computer, too.

Still, you don't like to be held, but I'm sure you will within the next year... slow but steady.

Your family love you, I bet you put a smile on their faces every single day.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun with Kali and your family, get pampered with extra treats today, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Java is so unique and beautiful. It is very clear that she shows love and trust to her family that has worked to earn it! What a perfect and loving home for such a deserving and smart, loving cat! She has the sweetest face and lovely, kind eyes. Java is a magnificent COTD!

Dearest Java, what a beautiful lady you are! That Calico fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose with the little speckles along the top, and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows, and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for posting all those great photos. What a terrific gallery of beauty! I wish I could reach around the world and Down Under to Adelaide, South Australia to pet you, and pet your dear sister Kalimah, whom we just met a few days ago, again too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful, loving tribute your dear Meowmie has written to you, describing your arrival to your new Purrrsons' home and all the time and wariness it took for you to start to trust them and feel safe. As we read about in Kalimah's tribute, you came from a neglectful, abusive "home" before coming to your real Home. We are so glad you are both there now and both enjoying the wonderful lives that you do! You are now your Purrrsons' dearest little lap cat, or napping between their outstretched legs or curled up beside them. You are quite talkative, especially as meal time approaches. You and your dear Purrrsons and Java all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Java, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Java and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Torbie and White kitty you are, Java. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana