Thread: Incredible Inspector Gadget

Incredible Inspector Gadget

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 157
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So handsome and so smart.
    I love all of those interesting things in your fish tank.
    You deserve to be honored.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Inspector Gadget!

Greetings, Inspector Gadget! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What pleasure it is meeting you today, Inspector, having the chance to honor one incredibly beautiful, smart, personality packed Betta boy. And how well you live up to your species name! The fact that you recovered from a potentially fatal condition, tail rot, is testament to your "fighting" spirit, not to mention your human's great care and devotion! Having been mom to fish myself, I can just imagine her/his great happiness at your full recovery! How lucky your human is, having a best finned friend in you, Inspector! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, swishing about your tank, munching on treats, visiting with your human, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Inspector Gadget, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Inspector Gadget gets to be our POTD today and is a very deserving and beautiful Beta, that's a fact! Sure loved the photo and wish I.G. a very long and healthy life, so glad he is all better. Have a wonderful day!!

Dearest Inspector Gadget, what a beautiful Betta Fish you are! That blue coloring is absolutely stunning. And what an intelligent one you are, too! You and your dear person seem to communicate quite well. You know when it's breakfast time and swim around waiting for it. Then when he/she shakes your food, you get even more excited and swim around even faster! We're so glad you survived that tail rot disease. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Inspector Gadget, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful and smart Betta fish you are, Inspector Gadget. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Inspector Gadget, on being POTD, which is quite a BIG honor for a handsome little fellow like yourself! Fish are fascinating and gorgeous and you are amazing! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net