Thread: Trevor the Terrific Reeves Turtle!

Trevor the Terrific Reeves Turtle!

Hi Trevor! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a handsome, smart, utterly awesome Reeves Turtle boy you are...Did I forget anything? I'm sure I've only scratched the surface when it comes to describing just how special you are!

You sure know how to enjoy life, don't you Trevor, wiling the days away basking in the light, swimming, hanging with friends under the filter! What more could a fellow hope for? Oh, that's right! A shelled best friend in Earnest AND a devoted and loving mom catering to your every whim! hehe You've got it all going on, Trevor, and how very deserving you are! Your mom is one lucky human, having a best shelled friend as special as you to call her own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to your precious photos, has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...hanging with Earnest under the fiter, basking under a warm light, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, terrific Trevor, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Earnest, too!

No, really! I'm not a dinosaur!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trevor

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very good looking turtle.
    Being a Reeves Turtle, you won't get very big so
    you can enjoy your aquarium for a long time.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a handsome Reeves Turtle you are, Trevor. Your mom loves you very much.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Trevor, you are gorgeous! What a good-looking Reeves Turtle you are. You're so cute swimming in your tank there. And I bet you and your good friend Earnest are adorable hanging out together. You are awesome in general, all right! (And we bet Earnest is, too.) You both and your dear mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trevor, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and Earnest and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Trevor is awsome, that's a fact! Made me very happy to see your turtle Trevor was Our POTD!

Congratulations, Trevor, on being POTD! We your name and we turtles! We are so glad that you have such a wonderful life and are appreciated! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net