Thread: Lovely Kalimah!

Lovely Kalimah!

Hello, Kalimah in south Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fur looks so clean and soft to pet! I would be glad to give you a tummy rub if that is something you enjoy, or just to admire your good looks! How wonderful that you made your way across the road to your new family. Your sister Java followed, and you are both greatly loved!

You help your person in the bathroom- licking off water from the shower and keeping the bath mat in order! You bring your person gifts from outdoors, like dirt and grass (!). You and Java play together and have fun - purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Kalimah, and love to Java too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-02-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: add to post

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Kalimah!

I so enjoyed seeing your pictures. What a pretty girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and your green eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face!

How lucky you were to go visit your new family, they fell in love and you ended up staying with them, after a bit of negotiating. I'm so glad you got away from that other family, who neglected you. You sure chose the right home, and you quickly made yourself part of your new family's lives, and also helped heal their hearts from the loss of their boy, Phantom.

You're such a sweetheart, snuggling up with your mom, and keeping her company in the shower, licking off water from her legs, and keeping the bathmat in control, too. You're also busy ensuring all the socks and shoes are where they should be - and of course, you love to roll around in the dirt outside and drag it all in on your mom's bed, but whatever you do, your family love you very much!

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun with Java and your family, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

I think you love tummy rubs, too - I would love to give you some!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Kalimah, what an absolutely gorgeous girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful tortie colors looks so soft, and your face with those big green eyes and your looong whiskers is so sweet.
    Your photos show your (and your sister's) beauty, you are posing like a professional model.
    I'm glad that the neighbor (who didn't take care of you and abused you!) let you go. You found your forever home after beloved Phantom passed away and you became the healer who made this family whole and happy again.
    Your sister Java also was lucky enough to move in with you. Even though there are occasional spats, you two seem to love each other.
    Kalimah, you are unique and wonderful, and I wish you, Java and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Kalimah, you are adorable! What a beautiful Tortie/white girl you are! That fur looks so very soft to pet, and what a sweet face you have with that cute multicolored nose, and the long, LOOOONG whiskers, and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! How nice to see you with your sister Java. And in that one of you on your back, are you looking for a bellly rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Adelaide, South Australia to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet Java and rub her tummy (only if she wants it rubbed, of course) and pet her too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both and rub any suitable tummies for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrsons to help comfort them in their grief over the loss of their beloved cat Phantom in October 2016, You had belonged to the neighbor across the way, who let you move over to your Purrrmanent family. There were with signs of physical neglect, and it is clear there has been some abuse too. You made yourself part of your new Purrrsons' lives, and so did your sister Java, who also came over from the neighbors. Now you both live wonderful lives, and you make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics and energy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kalimah (and Java too), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Phantom Angel is rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-02-2018 at 07:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Kalimah!

Hi Kalimah from Oz! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Calico girl you are, Kalimah! Love your classic Calico coat and coloring, and how beautiful are those sparkling, jade green eyes! You're a beauty, that's for sure! And oh my gosh, how fab is your photo spread! Those are some heart-melting poses you're treating us to, and a few laugh out loud ones as bonus shots!

I so enjoyed reading your mommy's touching tribute to her beautiful girl, learning how you and your family came to be as one, getting a peek into your daily life and more than a super sized serving of just how much joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives, of just how loved YOU are!

I'm so sorry to hear of the neglect and abuse you suffered at the hand of your former "family." You sure knew just where to go for some good loving, and good food! And thankfully your former family finally gave in, allowing your furever family to officially claim you as their own! You must have known, that aside from needing safe refuge yourself, that your family to be was in need of a very special someone to help heal their hearts after the passing of their beloved Phantom! And so it would be, a classic case of mutual rescue! You do Phantom proud, sweetheart!

How lucky your family was that fateful day you came into their lives, Kalimah, the day you chose them to be your furever family! And sibling Java, not wanting to be left behind, soon followed along, and the rest is happy history! What a treasure you are, Kalimah, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, curling up in your mommy's socks and shoes, hehe, napping with Java, being serenaded by your humans as you warm their necks and laps, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kalimah, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Java, too! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your family!

Gorgeous!!!

Meerkat?

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Kalimah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Kalimah is a beauty, what a unique coat! I love her exotic eyes, she sounds like quite a character. I hope her and Java live a long and happy life with her loving peeps!