Thread: Just Jake!

Just Jake!

What an awesome boy. Thanks for rescuing him. He seems the perfect dog, sweet and mischievous as well. (That naughty, bad pool sweep.)

Jake

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were the only one smart enough to get caught.
    Now look at the wonderful life you have.
    I see you are a "Giants" fan.
    Celebrate your special day.

Delightful Jake!

Hi Jake! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome heart-melter of a Houndie you are, Jake! Love, love, love your tri-colored coat, those markings, those spots! hehe I just can't get enough of your precious photos, sweetheart! That one photo, the one of you with sister Dallas, the look on her face, priceless!

Great thanks to all who had a hand in rescuing you from certain danger, helping to make your happy homecoming, your and your humans' love match a reality...the caddies, that dear couple who fostered you, the wonderful Dr. Scheidt! What a happy day that was, the day your furever family opened up their home and hearts to you! How blessed they are, having a furkid, a furry family member, a sweet and loving companion in you! You're just as special as can be, Jake, +beautiful inside and out, a pure delight! Even sister Dallas gives you the big 2 paws up!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my day a whole lot warmer! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with sister Dallas, napping on your comfy couch, munching on lots of yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Jake, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Dallas, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jake, you are adorable! What a beautiful Hound Dog mix doggie you are! We are so glad you got saved on that golf course, and we are so sorry litter mate was not. The story of how you were fostered and then came together with your permanent family is heartwarming. You have such a delightful personality! You have lots of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You and they and your sister Dallas all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jake, on being chosen today's New Year's Eve Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Dallas and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I loved seeing all of Jake Jack Jacksons lovely photos! Such a fine looking dog, so happy that he was rescued and now lives a wonderful life!! Outstanding DOTD!

So glad Jake was rescued, too bad both dogs were not.
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana