Thread: Stay strong Fluffy

Stay strong Fluffy

My Japanese Spitz Fluffy is experiencing diarrhea and he refuses to eat. At work, I can't stop thinking about him and tears just started to fall.

Oh no!!!

Oh no!!! How long has Fluffy been sick/not eating? Is there anything he might have gotten into, eaten, that might be the cause of his diarrhea? If he hasn't been to the vet to be seen for this you need to get him there ASAP; at a minimum he needs some fluids. Can you get him there after work? Please do call your vet as soon as you can. And please check back with us, OK?

(((HUGS)))

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How is Fluffy???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I sure hope Fluffy is feeling better!?

Sorry for the late update. I got the chance to bring Fluffy to the vet, and his diarrhea is due to parasitic infection. I loss a dog before, and I don't want it to happen again and be depressed about it.

I hope that Fluffy is feeling better, and that his dewormer has started working!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    I hope that Fluffy is feeling better, and that his dewormer has started working!

I know it's been a long time already. How's your little one?