Thread: Most Precious Móó Shó

Most Precious Móó Shó

Greetings Móó Shó in Poland! Happy Pet of the Day!

You, dear Móó Shó, are just too precious for words, almost too cute to be real; a character straight out of a fairy tale, a Disney movie! I just can't get enough of that sweet face, those "dumbo" ears (wings) and curly whiskers, those big, black eyes. And I can only imagine how warm and soft to the touch your naked, pink body is! But as irresistible as you are in looks, it's your big heart that wins the day! What a lucky human is yours, Móó Shó, having a beautiful best friend in you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and exquisite, utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been the perfect antidote to my cold and snowy day! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your rattie pals, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Móó Shó, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your rattie pals, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Móó Shó, also known as "Mucha," you are adorable! You're precious indeed with that warm, smooth hairless skin, and the curly whiskers, and the big pink ears, and the lovely big dark eyes, and your huge heart full of love. What a delightful personality you have, too! You make your dear human smile with all your energy and antics. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Móó Shó, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Moo Sho is so very adorable and delightful! I'll bet he makes every day a whole lot brighter, so terrific he is our POTD!

Congrats on being POTD, darling Moo Sho!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Moo Sho, on being POTD! You are precious! (We rodents!) Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gawd I love him! Sorry I am a little late, but that is one cute rat.