Thread: Cheerful, Charming Charles!

Cheerful, Charming Charles!

Dearest Charles Winchester III, what a handsome gentleman you are! You are so good-looking in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That orange-tabby fur is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Stanwood, WA to pet you, and rub your tummy, too, which your dear Purrrson says you like! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub that tummy for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! We thank the Everett Animal Shelter for giving you shelter so that you and your dear Purrrsons could adopt each other, and we thank them for choosing rescue. You are another fine example of the wonderful creatures to be found at rescue shelters. You provide a great service to your family, hunting down and catching flies in the house! You like to drink your water from the tap. They keep the pantry locked so you won't come in and just knock over the food bag. They got a huge cat tree for you, giving away their piano to make room for it.. they know what is really important! You love to perch in it and watch activity outside the window, especially around the hummingbird feeder. You and your dear Purrrsons love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charles, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Charles!

Hi Charles Winchester III! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orange boy, Tigg'r!

What a handsome, charming, utterly irresistible orange Tabby boy you are, Charles, way more charming than your infamous namesake! Had to laugh at the origin of your naming! Pomposity not withstanding, when it comes to looks, charm and heart you leave him in the dirt!

Speaking of charm, what a charmed, enchanting life you're leading there in Washington with your furever family! Now we cat (and dog) lovers are known to go out of our way to accommodate our furkids. But ditching the piano to make room for that skyscraper high kitty condo/tree takes accommodating to new heights, literally (though I'm sure the school was so very thankful for the generous donation)! A win win!

We are so very thankful to your pawrents for not only choosing rescue, but for choosing a middle aged adult to welcome into their home and hearts! How well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos have truly warmed and brightened my dark, cold, snowy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Charles, perched atop your cat tree, watching the world go by (dreaming of those hummingbirds, hehe), receiving countless belly rubs, chowing down on tasty treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and cuddles, smooches and belly rubs to you precious Charles, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Charles Winchester lll!

What a handsome boy you are! Your orange coat is so beautiful, and you have the sweetest face with a cute pink nose and white chin.

I'm so glad your family adopted a grown up boy like you... and from a shelter. I can see why they fell in love with you! Your sweet personality really shines through in your pictures.

You help your family to get rid of flies in your house, and in return they got you a huge cat tree where you can sit watch the hummingbirds, and they even donated their piano to make space for it. I can tell they love you very much - no wonder! You are such a sweetheart!

Like many cats, you like to drink right from the tap, and if your food bowl is empty, you would help yourself and break open the food bag in the pantry. But they have put a stop to that.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Charles, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. Your stripy coat is so soft looking and you have the sweetest face.
    I'm glad that your forever family gave you a chance, adopting a senior kitty, since they're sometimes overlooked.
    You won their hearts with your good nature, so much so that the family piano was donated to make room for your cat tree, so you can perch and watch the birds.
    You are putting yourself to good use, hunting and catching flies, and you like to drink from the tap. After you found your food in the pantry, it had to be locked.
    Charles Winchester III, you are indeed a charming and very special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Charles certainly charmed his way into an excellent family. He will now be spoiled and receive the best belly rubs and all the bells and whistles a guy could ask for. Charles couldn't be a finer COTD!

Hello, most handsome Charles! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are a very good-looking orange kitty! I like your sweet face, and your tabby fur that looks so soft to pet! You are a busy kitty, too- hanging out on your cat tree that replaced a piano; hunting for insects in the house; observing the birds and all that's going on outside your window! You prefer to drink from the tap, and your person keeps the pantry door closed because you were going in there for a snack from time to time! What a smart fellow! Best of all - you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful, charming Charles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Charles is a very handsome orange tabby. He loves to sit in his cat tree and look out the window. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana