Thread: Gorgeous Garfield

Gorgeous Garfield

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Garfield!

I so enjoyed seeing your photos. What a handsome boy you are! Your orange/white coat is so beautiful, and you have the sweetest face, and a very cute pink nose! Your eyes are stunning, they seem to turn from green to amber and they're beautiful!

I have no doubt is was love at first sight when your mom saw you, and I'm sure you have a very close bond. You came to the house along with your sister, and I see you get along very well. You have someone to play with while your mom is out.

You greet your mom when she comes home, and I know she loves that - I bet she misses you, too. But you get lots of kisses and cuddles when she is home.

Garfield, I don't think you look fat at all, you look absolutely healthy and gorgeous! Still, some excersize never hurts.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your mom and sister, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Such a sweetheart you are!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Garfield, you are gorgeous indeed! What an adorable orange and white kitty you are. My orange and white girl Sparkler is in love and says "Hello, Meow!" to you! That fur looks so very soft and fluffy, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are very photogenic indeed, precious in every one of them. How nice to see you and your sister Sissi cuddling in your dear mom's hands. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lisbon, Portugal to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved mom will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You and Sissi came to your dear mom's home when you were only two months old, and it was love at first sight! You greet her at the door when she comes home, because you miss her so much when she is away. You are cute when you want attention, and she gives you lots of hugs and kisses. You and Sissi and she all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congatulations, darling Garfield, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and Sissi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-29-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Garfield!

Greetings, Garfield! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a simply stunning boy you are, Garfield! And what a lucky boy at that, having such an incredibly talented photographer as your human! Your photos are exquisite, breathtaking, utterly heart-melting! Then again, with you as her subject, how can she miss? But your stunning good looks aside, nothing compares to your big heart, your loving ways, the very special bond of devotion you and your mom share! You do your beloved namesake proud! How blessed you and your mom are to have one another, sister Sissi too, best friends for life! As you say, it was a case of love at first sight all around, and the rest is happy history!

Thanks for taking the time to write to us, Garfield, letting us in on the happy life you share with your mom and sister Sissi! Meeting you has made my night! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, eating and sleeping, hehe, cuddling with Sissi and your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Garfield, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful sister Sissi, too! (Your baby pics are precious!)

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Garfield, what a handsome orange and white Domestic Shorthair boy you are. Your coat looks so incredibly soft, and your sweet face is too adorable.
    I love your photos, you are indeed a most photogenic kitty.
    I'm glad that you got to come to your forever home with your sister. You two make such a cute couple, and perfect playmates as well! Even though you are with Sissi every day, you still miss your mom, and you greet her at the door when she comes home.
    Garfield, you are a perfect forever friend, and I wish you, Sissi and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Sweet Garfield and Sissi!

Hello, gorgeous Garfield and hello to your sister-kitty Sissi too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful pair of kitties you are! Sissi has such pretty tabby fur, and Garfield, you are a handsome orange and white gentleman! You came to your forever home at just two months old, and you have stayed together!

Garfield, I smiled when I read how you greet your meowmie each day! Even though you and Sissi have been together all through the day, it is a special time when your mom arrives home and you are there to welcome her! You share cuddle-time, and you are both loved kitties! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Garfield and Sissi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Orange and White boy you are, Garfield! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana