Thread: Thor

Thor

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 116
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You make the perfect little elf.
    I'd love to see you run from anywhere in the house back to your place.
    That would have to be the cutest thing.
    Do you think any of those presents in the background are yours? Lets hope so.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Thor!

Be still my piggy loving heart!!! How adorable are you, Thor! I do believe you've broken the Pet of the Day cuteness meter! Yes, there we have it! Living proof that Santa actually does have furry elves! You look so precious in your Santa Paws hat I can hardly stand it! Thanks for posing so patiently for the camera, Thor, so that all the world could see just how adorable you are! Having shared my home with wheekers for many years now, I know first hand just how sweet and loving, how special you kids are, and in you your mom has been blessed with the best of the best! She is one lucky lady, having a best furry friend, a sweet and loving companion in you, Thor! They just don't come any sweeter than you! (Nothing beats the comforting sound of those coos and purrs!)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're treated to an extra special day of celebration, enjoying lots of extra floor time, munching on tasty treats, giving Eskimo kisses to your doggie friend, cuddling with your auntie and mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Thor, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Thor, you are absolutely adorable! What a perfect Christmas elf you make! You have the most delightful personality, too, making your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. I'd love to hear you chirping as you speed back to your cage from different parts of your house! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thor, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, dear, sweet, precious Thor, on being POTD! Who wouldn't fall in love with that face?! (We adore GPs!) We are so glad you are so loved and appreciated (wish all GPs were as lucky as you!). Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Angel! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What an adorable little elf you are! Congrats on being POTD, darling Thor!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana