Thread: Lily's lump

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Lily's lump

Thanks, my memory is terrible. Lily will go to the vet Jan. 5. Goin' to a new vet, the other ones a little weird. Got the cage out, her fave stuff inside and all around it. Thanks cats4ever, maybe she will be less freaked this time. This vet is closer too, less time in the car, she hates the car. Nothing really new, just figured I should move this stuff to a new thread.... I have no clue why, but I suppose there must be some reason or it wouldn't be suggested....I'm sure I'll forget to find the thread again anyway

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Thanks, my memory is terrible. Lily will go to the vet Jan. 5. Goin' to a new vet, the other ones a little weird. Got the cage out, her fave stuff inside and all around it. Thanks cats4ever, maybe she will be less freaked this time. This vet is closer too, less time in the car, she hates the car. Nothing really new, just figured I should move this stuff to a new thread.... I have no clue why, but I suppose there must be some reason or it wouldn't be suggested....I'm sure I'll forget to find the thread again anyway
    Because this is about your kitty, and it deserves it's own spot.
    Let us know how the vet visit goes, and what the diagnosis is.

Good luck at the vets, Lily!

Excellent advice about getting her cage out so she will get used to it - she might even go and sleep there. Perhaps put a few treats inside.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sending lots of love and positive thoughts!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

We are sending along loads of love and prayers and warm healing energies to dearest Lily, that her exam by the new vet goes well and results in promising news.

Lily definitely deserves to have her own thread, so we can keep track of her condition and send along all kinds of good wishes.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much!! Her appt. is on Fri. I sure will let you all know, your the best! Trying to think positive here.