Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lily's lump

I'm so glad to hear it went well and she's already playing with her favourite little person. What did the vet say about you getting the stitches out?

She's such a beautiful girl! Give her some kisses for me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What wonderful news! I'm so glad everything has turned out so well. Please give Lily some kisses and scritches from me, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I'm so glad to hear it went well and she's already playing with her favourite little person. What did the vet say about you getting the stitches out?

She's such a beautiful girl! Give her some kisses for me.

I gave tons of smooches and cuddles, the vet didn't say anything cuz I did not tell him......it was a piece of cake. All very sterile, you can barely see the scar it healed so well. I figure it saved so much unnecessary stress and drama Okay, $ too!

Glad to know everything went well.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Just wanted to thank you all again for the support you gave us while Lily had her lump removed. It meant so much! She is doing great, her beautiful fur is growing back, slowly but surely. I finally took off her turtle neck as .... welll... it just looked SO freekin cute, she seemed to like it aaaaand, it's still chilly here, last thing she neeeds is a cold neck 🤷🏾‍♀️ My husband also pointed out that her head is too small already, he thinks wearing the cone for so many weeks after getting spayed because she got an infection, then wearing a turtleneck to protect her neck and stitches and such..... he says her head is too small. Her head is Beetlejuiced. 🙀 😶

Blog Entries
    Actually I think her head looks too small because she is a bit chubby, she speed eats so she can eat her big sister Mia's food. Her head it's disproportionate a tad,because her head is not chubby as well 藍 she is a glutton, just keeping it real. No ones perfect eh.

Blog Entries
    All in jest, we just love our crazy, Beetlejuiced Lilybell!

Blog Entries
    Lily is a beauty. She pretty much gets away with murder, I am pretty sure she would do as well if she was extremely homely. I simply wish she was kinder to her older sister. As of today, they are both on the sh*t list and are not allowed to sleep with us. They have many rooms to carous and we're fed up. CATS eh. 😺

Love to kitties and you!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

So good to hear that she's back to "normal".

Aww, thanks for the adorable update! She'll fluff back up in no time!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    You are so sweet and right Karen. Lily is "fluffing" totally right back up 😸 About half way there hairwise, pain in the arse, triplefold. 👹

Blog Entries
    One more thing, I sure hope that I mentioned that Lily's lump was beneign. Crickey, sure hope didn't forget that my freinds 🙄😬😁

That's wonderful!!!
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    You all are so supportive and kind, it means so much. How it went was, my husband Shawn said he wants it out no matter what, the vet said okay and given how fast it grew we need to nip it in the bud. SHawn does not want to know if it is malignant or not once it's out. He just wants to move on in oblivion, like nothing happened. While I can understand that, in a way, not sure it's the best plan.... We'll just let it unfold, he's a little testy when it comes to Lilybell. Aren't we all
    I'm glad it's benign. I thought your husband didn't want to know what it was.