Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lily's lump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    mon, I'm sorry that Lily has to undergo surgery. I'm glad though that you like the new vet, trust is so important.
    Did they give you any indication what kind of growth (benign vs malignant) Lily has?
    Either way, I wish you and Lily the best of luck with the procedure!
    PS, it's not that weird that one vet heard a heart murmur, and the other one didn't. Miss Kitty's emergency vet heard one, but her regular vet didn't, and I trust her more.
    That's good to know,thanks. Lily was so stressed out that I thought it was simply fear and stress that made her heart sound strange.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    You all are so supportive and kind, it means so much. How it went was, my husband Shawn said he wants it out no matter what, the vet said okay and given how fast it grew we need to nip it in the bud. SHawn does not want to know if it is malignant or not once it's out. He just wants to move on in oblivion, like nothing happened. While I can understand that, in a way, not sure it's the best plan.... We'll just let it unfold, he's a little testy when it comes to Lilybell. Aren't we all
    Sounds like a plan, and for not wanting to know what it is: Everybody has their own threshold, and we should accept that. We have clients who have the same mindset, It certainly doesn't mean that that they don't love their pets!
    Keeping my fingers crossed that Lily will do well tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Lily can't eat after an hr. and a half until she gets home tommorrow evening. she is going to freak out, no doubt about it, the only thing she enjoys more than eating is, well.... taking a right Royal round out of her big sister. She wakes me at 5 a.m. For breakfast every day, not really sure what I am gonna tell her . I wonder if they would call me as soon as it's over, otherwise I will probably phone non-stop until it's done. It should be in the morning but if there are any emergencies they will certainly take precedence. I will ask, I don't see why that would be a problem? I am glad it's being done, it is growing so fast.

We are sending along all our prayers and good wishes and warm healing energies that everything goes well with Lily's surgery and she heals well and the results are promising.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Poppy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    THANKS!! Will fill ya in on the morrow.

Blog Entries
    I'll never sleep tonight.

Blog Entries
    Well, not much sleep but there will be no surgery for Lily today. Her and Mia, her partner in crime had a covert mission to quietly break into th pantry and knock over a large container of Temptations and chow down. No tellin' how many they consumed but judging by the splatter crap in the litter.... too many. Guess we better reschedule. She's pretty happy with herself however, doing wind sprints up and down the hall

Blog Entries
    Neither one of them are showing any signs of remorse whatsoever, little devils. Surgerys on for tomorrow.

Will be praying!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Neither one of them are showing any signs of remorse whatsoever, little devils. Surgerys on for tomorrow.
    Best padlock every food source for the night!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lily's surgery is going well.
    I hope that mom's and dad's nerves are holding up as well!

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone, Lily's at the vet now, we'll pick her up tonight. Yes, it will be a very long day. They will phone me when it's over. Locked all the food up tight last night!

Sending hugs and headbumpies to sweet Lily!

We are sending good warm healing energies and wishes and prayers and love along to Lily, and to you too, mon.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sending prayers and positive thoughts.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana